100mg/100%pg or 100mg/100%vg

Does using iether 100mg/100%pg Nic or 100mg/100%vg Nic make any difference to making a recipe? Will the flavour outcome still be the same if I use 100mg/100%pg in a recipe I want to copy that has used 48mg/100%vg??

2 Likes

the flavor amounts will stay the same , the only change will be in the amount of VG and PG you are using so no difference it will all be the same at the end … gl and happy mixing

3 Likes

If I were to use 20/80pg/vg in my mix will that clog up my coils at the moment I’ve just been making eliquid at 70/30 just wondering if it makes much difference if I go 20/80

1 Like

Not going to clog up exactly but depending on the atomiser it may not wick properly. What atomizer are you using?

2 Likes

Im using the horizon tech falcon tank with m1 mesh coil wood pulp+cotton 0.15 ohm

1 Like

You shouldn’t have any issues at all with 20/80 in that tank. :+1:

2 Likes

Sweet thankyou

1 Like

Where can I find a list of the flavours I should have to begin with when starting DIY I found something now I’ve lost it I don’t think it was on here

1 Like
2 Likes

I mix 100% VG, no flavors; nicotine in VG. Just bought the Falcon Resin, using the M1 coil and have no problems so far. I had a mix for my Crown 1 cut with vodka and it was to thin for the Falcon and over saturated the coils.