2 Flavor Contests, by Flavorah!

Here is the info:

My facebook page FLVFan has a contest for 10 (15ml) of flavorah… Link is Here

@Flavorah is giving away another full flavor line and the details can be found Here

I would like to wish everyone, good luck, best wishes and a very happy Thanksgiving! <3 :slight_smile:

15 Likes

I’m going to add…hope you don’t mind. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

flavorah

CYBER MONDAY GIVEAWAY!
Prize: Complete 10mL line of #Flavorah flavorings (180+ flavors), plus a printed version of our new recipe book “Mastering the Art of DIY Vapor”. Read all the details👇
Winner will be drawn on Cyber Monday, November 26, using a random-draw, and announced via social media. Entries will be accepted until November 25 at 11:59pm PST.
How to enter:
1️⃣ Post a new review of a flavor you’ve tried on our website (http://store.flavorah.com). To do this, go to the specific flavors product page and scroll down to the orange button that says “Write A Review”. Click that button, write your review, and click “Send Review”. Simple as that!
2️⃣ Make sure to include your correct email, and comments/suggestions about the flavoring alongside your “star” rating.
:star:Bonus Entry: Post 5 reviews for a second entry! Maximum of only two entries per person.
:bangbang:Disclaimers: By entering this giveaway contest, you are giving permission to Flavorah to re-use and re-post your review. Your email address will remain private information, but the name, location, review title, and comments that you enter will be posted publicly on our site. Shipping costs for international (non-USA) addresses will be the winner’s responsibility

11 Likes

I do not mind at all :slight_smile:

It looks like I am not getting notified on posts here… it could be my internet… sorry!

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up.

3 Likes

Thanks @anon84779643
Oh and have a Great Thanksgiving :poultry_leg:

3 Likes

So is it open to me a Canadian if I pay the post? As what I’m understanding from the disclaimer?

3 Likes

From the FLVFan page, that one is USA only.
My understanding is

So feel free to try… share to your friends and have a good weekend! :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks @Letitia… Good luck!
@Mark_Turner I have to work most of the weekend, but it will be a fantastic time! :poultry_leg::tada::crazy_face:

5 Likes

Thanx SB. Posted!

4 Likes

Lol thanks I will give it a try. I have a few American address I ca have it sent to anyways!! Awesome!

4 Likes

Entered both contests. LOVE Flavorah flavorings. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your contests @anon84779643 and @Flavorah !

6 Likes

@Stankhammer… I have to make sure you do have a USA address… as long as you do, you are in! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I enjoy throwing them on the holidays, as I know it gives us all something to look forward to, Alisa! :smile:

6 Likes

Thanks! Fantastic I’m sure I can get a US mailing address.

4 Likes

Good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes