2 year anniversary

congrats what i huge milestone

3 Likes

Awesome job - well done you! :tada::tada::+1::+1::grin:

3 Likes

@Steve-o_54 bloody awesome mate. Nice work! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Congrats !! I smoked from age 16 to 50, 4 months with none now. thanks vape and DIY

Hope I can make 2 years.

7 Likes

Congrats on 2 years! Epic milestone.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome Gene you can do it I lived for cigarettes from 16 - 62 trust me you can do itā€™s all in your head if you keep it in your head that you never want to smoke again youā€™ll be fine just keep vaping and keep mixing! good luck to you.
Steve

3 Likes

Well done; events such as this are definitely worth celebrating! Coming up on three years here soon after 20 on analogs.

4 Likes

Not wanting to ruin the celebration, I think switching from analog cigarettes to vaping is not very difficult, I say for myself!
At the end of this month, I will do 1 year without analog cigarettes, but spending a day without vaporizing, or vaporizing without nicotine, seems to me a step so far to achieve.
Itā€™s not that I feel bad about vaping, but something in me says that I managed to quit smoking by cheating, or that I switched one vice for another ā€¦
Sorry for the words, but I do not think Iā€™m the only one here with this feeling, I say! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Congratz @Steve-o_54 !!
So emm , where is the party held at again ? :tada::smile::smile:

4 Likes

Well sadly, thatā€™s how non-smokers view vaping too. It couldnā€™t be further from the truth. Aside from the optional nicotine added to juices, the only thing smoking and vaping share in common is the act of drawing into your lungs and exhaling. The differences are profound, including the affects on health.

4 Likes

I agree with you to quit anything to do with nicotine it the ultimate goal and Iā€™m just taking it one
achievement / step at a time

1 Like

Tell my ungrateful wife thatā€¦ sheā€™s one of those people

3 Likes

Iā€™m happy to say that at the medical office I work at, we do NOT count vaping as tobacco use!

9 Likes

Congrats Steve-o! :sunglasses:
From one squid to another!

2 Likes

Thanks Brother
I have the same guitar same color anyway I canā€™t tell the make of yours

Yet some people do

1 Like

I wonder if life insurance companies do

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a good question!

2 Likes

Atta-Boy. Iā€™m just over 4 months in myself, but have no doubt Iā€™ve smoked my last analogue too. Good job, and Keep Calm and Vape On (KCVO)

5 Likes

Hey Terry thank you and grats to you keep it never go back you can do it to
Steve
:clap: