24/25mm RTA SHOWDOWN | 2016 | 16 Tanks-1 Winner

“p**sy” is also another name for coward, weakling etc … though :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

totally adorable but don’t f’ with an old dude in Texas wearing a fanny pack …100% chance his pistol is in there :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Right next to his lipstick and compact. :wink:

6 Likes

I’m Irish, I’m usually too drunk to be scared of anything, especially some old cowboy with a fanny :smiley:

He’ll have the choice, suck it up, or make the news :wink:

3 Likes

Well then …Cheers!

1 Like

How about those darn tanks? I want a Moonshot but anybody have one of these CoilArt Mage Watch the video below

1 Like

I actually have a fanny pack that has a tear away secret rear compartment made for a pistol…I wear it under my bib overalls or orange jumpsuit…completely whole nother story explaining all that, but I do occasionally wear those, lol…

3 Likes

You Yanks and yer guns, it would be cute if not crazy. Chances of you ever actually using it though … We just use our fists, like real men, over here.

Tanks - The Mage RTA, that’s the next one I fancy

5 Likes

It’s definitely the leakiest RTA that I have!!!

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Fists??? I thought you potato heads carried bombs!

1 Like

I guess a Fanny Flap is a Soft Taco without any sides in it.

2 Likes

Well you’re a tad uneducated there silly, as that’s the North of Ireland you’re thinking of, and that would be in the UK … Jesus, do a little research before throwing silly jibes :smiley:

1 Like

Oppps, I threw that one out there a bit too fast. But why do research when I have you to school me?:wink:

1 Like

Why do research when talking about tacos? Lol

1 Like

I love it! [quote=“Uncaged, post:108, topic:71307”]
You Yanks and yer guns, it would be cute if not crazy. Chances of you ever actually using it though … We just use our fists, like real men, over here
[/quote]

Ever see the outcome of someone bringing a fist to a gun fight? It ain’t pretty. guy blows the smoke off the end of a smoldering barrel, looks down and says…dumbass! But I suppose he died like a real man.

Really, all that YOU YANKS or YOU AMERICANS stuff is ignorant.

3 Likes

For the pictures! :grinning:

1 Like

Well, it’s usually us who get the ‘Mick’ taken out of is, but we grow balls and take it like men. Thought you had a better sense of humour, you yanks :smiley:

Don’t be offended, it was meant to be bold.

But really stop talking bollocks about guns, because the chances of 99% of the idiots carrying them around ever actually using them, are very slim. So man up, and duke it out, or go polish your little girly hand gun in silence.

So yes, GET OVER IT. I can do caps too, imagine that! ALso what’s to say I won’t also have a gun? see how nonsensical your “my fanny pack will have a gun and I’ll shoot you dead” sounds?

2 Likes

I wasn’t replying to you :smiley: I was replying to BoyHowdy’s attempt at a put down

which didn’t upset me in the slightest bte. But it is the North where all the bombing goes on. And that is in the UK, not Ireland.

2 Likes

Idiots? Who’s the idiot who will take on a couple of thugs who have guns using just their fists? Real protector of his family, huh? Best to keep that idea in a country where the people have no right to own guns. Which reminds me of Family Guy, Season 10 Episode 22 (Viewer Mail) where one of the cutaways is a British news reporter who says, and I quote, “a man with a gun and 2 bullets has taken over the city of Manchester.” :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah you really weren’t in on the humour thing were you? Mouthing about your gun, and blowing smoke off of it … go have a lie down matey. Manchester isn’t in my country either … And I’d rather live in a country where every other nutter with a chip on their shoulder does not have a gun, because in that case, guess what? there’s not a dozen people getting shot dead daily. It is a rarity. And on that silly logic of yours, once again, if we’re talking over here, you wouldn’t have a gun in your fanny to begin with, therefore wouldn’t be try harding about shooting anyone who’d slag it off. And yet you still don’t realise how pathetic your responses have been … do you start ranting about guns everytime someone cracks a joke? I’d say you’re fun at parties :confused:

3 Likes