New flavorah flavors!

Hmm? Where? Who?

Lol, nevermind. Thanks though.

1 Like

Yea i wasnā€™t very specific. It was put in a new thread.

1 Like

Confirmed; they are not simply listed and tagged as ā€˜Sold Outā€™ either, they are actually available, thank you for the heads up :+1:

3 Likes

I received shipping confirmation on my order already! Super excited! They shipped them usps which means Iā€™ll get them in less than a week instead of 7-12 days when they use FedEx.

6 Likes

Which ones did you order?? I cant wait to see other flavor reviews!!
I still have three to do haha

2 Likes

Wheat, smoked butterscotch, red velvet, smooth vanilla, nectarine, sangria, granola, and brulee.

Iā€™ve already tried vanilla bean, root beer, mimosa, popcorn, and moscato. Of those I would buy root beer and popcorn again. To be fair though I need to try vanilla bean in a mix and not just solo.

6 Likes

I put it in this recipe. Pretty darn good.
I also put it in a peppermint recipe im working on.

4 Likes

Sun cookie
Reminds me of a shortbread cookie. Buttery and sugary with lemon lurking in the shadows. There is also hints of a whipped cream mixed with frosting. It is smooth and would work well with desserts/cookies.

6 Likes

Apple
Sweet and fresh. It gives the impression of taking a bite of a super juicy red apple. There is no dull/bitter taste that a red apple seems to have when i eat one. This is a refreshing add to the apple collection. Apples are very versatile and this would work wonders with a recipe that needs an an apple taste with a bold profile and no sour/bitter spots.

7 Likes

Copped that Brulee, will hopefully arrive soon, thanks fer thee notes. Im wondering if it gets the top layer of burnt sugar like inaweraā€™s does. Even it doesnt, as long as its a good flavor and can maybe be a strong base or even just a good support for a creme brulee. Also finally grabbed flvā€™s Cream since ive seen it in so many recipes and heard good things.

4 Likes

Personally I like inawera creme brulee better. I have played with this flavor yet. Itā€™s just been a solo flavor sample take it from there. However, for a solo flavor so far I like inawera a lot better.

3 Likes

Anyone tested the Sugar Orchid yet? It smells so familiar yet i cant place itā€¦

2 Likes

@Laura5, my Pucker is called Pucker Tobacco. Is yours different or has it been renamed?

When i smell it i smell a lighter version of DK Base TPA and something elseā€¦

2 Likes

I still have to test the sugar orchidā€¦and mine was puckerā€¦must be a name change!
Am testing sugar orchid right meow!

4 Likes

Sugar orchid
I taste a subtle orange cream upon inhale. After that, there is a strawberry taffy. There is the taste of raw sugar as well. Over all the flavor is light and semi-sweet (bordering on bitter)
*please note: i forgot this in my cupboard for a couple weeksā€¦these notes are taken after extended steep time.
p.s. weird name right?? We need more notes on this ASAP fellows!

6 Likes

YAM!!
Just recieved this surprise in the mail!! Tasting notes to comeā€¦

6 Likes

Tell Bryson or Brendon, they will add it to the list!!!

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be sure to ask them about it! Thanks for the reminder. They definitely need a Meringue in theyā€™re lineup :wink:

2 Likes

Awww. You donā€™t like Yam?!

1 Like

I love yams! I need to purchase some marshmellow for it i think!

2 Likes