3Avape.com-Best Price & Login to get 50% off

Geek Vape Avocado 24 RDTA has come out with some specifics: 5ml Capacity, Easy to build and fill (Velocity deck with Hinge lock fill system), Available for single or dual coil, Perfect flavor experience and 2 drip tip options included.

strong text

Damn I want one of these

3 Likes

Geekvape’s just awesome. Love those guys. Great they included special filling holes this time! I read filling the 22mm version in dual coil mode was a PITA.

1 Like

Yeah plus it went from. 22 to 24mm. And 3mils to 5 mills. The new wismec theorem is a great looking little atty with great reviews. I just wish it was 24 or 25 mm with 5 mils.

The best tank of 2016, Rip Trippers’ favorite tank is here, the Geekvape avocado 24!

Pre-order from 3avape to get the very first batch at the best price!Dont forget to log in for better price~~

Check the review by Rip Tripper here

Sorry can’t watch. That man is an ass!!!

3 Likes

Yup I’ve seen this already. It looks like a great tank

How does it compare to the new BMI RDA?

try this link

1 Like

Yeah Geekvape did make some amazing tanks,like the Tsunami and Griffin RTA

1 Like

hard to compare it with other RDA,what makes the Avocado 24 RDTA difference is its 5ml capacity and they are Available for single or dual coil.

1 Like

After the famous snowwolf 200w TC mod,here comes the mini snowwold 90w,which can support Kanthal, Nickel and Titanium Wires and Fire up to 90w,down to 0.05ohm.
The mini size 90w snowwolf definitely will offer you kind of different experience when vaping.

The Innokin CoolFireIV TC100 is powered by the Ultra-fast advanced AETHON chipset with 100W of pure power with ClearWave noise cancellation technology.
It is compatible with Titanium, Nickel200, and Stainless Steel in TC Mode. Real long lasting internal 3300mAh battery, the CoolFireIV TC100 is designed to be one of the top-of-the-line compact all day vapes.

Using build-in large battery output of 3300mAh and Fast 2Amp Charging, it becomes fan’s top-level pursuit with beatiful outlook and perfect size.

Curved to fit perfectly into your hand, with an ergonomically placed power button, the CoolFireIV TC100 is a true pleasure to vape.

Contents:

1× CoolFire IV TC100W (3300mAh)
1× Micro USB Cable
1× User manual

The Bachelor Nano by Ehpro is the smaller version of their already popular Bachelor tank but this one also has the option of changing the air screw and drip tip to convert it to a moth to lung style device.

The tank benefits from the same easy to install coil system and uses the same replacement coils,being the easiest rebuildable atomizer, comes with premade coils, great taste and big vapor.

The Bachelor Nano has the same easy top filling system,the special juiceflow control design from ‘O’ to ‘C’ to prevent ejuice leakage.

Features:
Thread : 510 thread
Capacity : 2ml
Size : 2362.5mm
Positive pin : Copper
Material : Pyrex +SS
Airhole : 2(2
7mm) air slots
Airflow : Bottom airflow control
Ejuice Filling : Top filling with anti-leakage design on the bottom

Contents:
1 x Bachelor Nano Tank
1 x Pyrex Glass Tank
1 x 0.5ohm ROC Single Coil (Pre-installed)
1 x 0.2ohm Ni200 ROC Single Coil
1 x Bag Of O-Rings, Screws, Allen Key

The Gemini Mega RTA,the new upgrade version of vaporesso gemini tank,features a 16mm two-post build deck, 25mm full diameter atomizer, 4.5mL juice capacity, direct-to-chamber air channel system, dual adjustable auxiliary airflow, convenient top-fill design, and 13.5mm drip tip with 510 adapter.

Features:

25mm Diameter
4.5mL Tank Capacity
Stainless Steel Construction
Pyrex Glass Tank
Side-Tension Two Post Design
Single & Dual Coil Compatibility
Dual Air Tube
Quad Cyclops Bottom Adjustable Airflow
Quad Cyclops Top Adjustable Airflow
Adjustable Liquid Control
Convenient Top Fill
13.5mm Widebore Delrin Drip Tip

Contents:

1 x Gemini Mega RTA
1 x Widebore Delrin Drip Tip
2 x Replacement Pyrex Glass Tank
2 x Pre Built Clapton Coils
1 x Allen Key
Spare O-Rings & Screws
1 x User Manual

1 Like

It’s not the link my friend, it’s the reviewer. I can’t stand that man and I refuse to listen to him. The man is an ass. He is a sell out and fraud.

:relaxed:sorry but have misunderstood you

1 Like

The Sigelei 213W is currently the newest Sigelei mod available and supports Kanthal, Titanium, Stainless steel, and Ni200 Nickel with a max power output of 213 watts!

The Sigelei 213 will feature a never before seen function, the “power up” timer. The power up timer allows you to set a wattage and a duration of time and upon firing, your mod will fire whatever you set! For example you can set the power up timer to 150 watts for 0.5 and upon firing. the Sigelei 213 will fire at 150 watts for 0.5 seconds and then revert back to whatever setting was on the device previously.

Features:

Dimensions: 884429mm
Material: Carbon Fiber Reinforced & Aluminum Space Frame
Wattage Range: 10W - 213W
Temperature Range: 200°F - 570°F / 100°C - 300°C
Voltage Output: 1.0V - 7.5V
Voltage Input: 6.4V - 8.4V
Requires (2) 18650 Batteries
Firing Modes: VW, TC (Ni200, Ti, SS), TCR (Temperature Coefficient Of Resistivity), TFR (Temperature Factor Of Resistivity)
Resistance Range: 0.1Ω - 3.0Ω
Fast Balance Charging Support (Micro USB): DC5V/2A
Brass 510 Pin
Spring Loaded 510 Pin
New OLED Screen Layout

Contents:

1 x Sigelei 213W
1 x User Manual
1 x Micro USB Cable
1 x Security Code Card

2 Likes

Love the look of the gold 213. Very nice. :ok_hand: