3FVape.com – New Mechanical Mods, TC Mods, RTA, RDA & Atomizers Update!

Hello,friends! Welcome to 3fvape!Have a good time on weekend!

Do you want to purchase a bending adapter?Today let me introduce the product of[B][URL=“http://www.3fvape.com/misc/5311-authentic-eleaf-istick-bending-adapter-silver-stainless-steel.html”] Eleaf Istick bending adapter[/URL][/B],and this is the introduction about Eleaf Istick bending adapter here.The iStick bending adaptor is a newly designed genius spare part for your iStick. It can save space and make the device easier to carry when attached with atomizer. The bending adapter also comes with a 510 spring pin which ensures better contact for your device.

Pics on Eleaf Istick bending adapter

Maybe it can help you a lot. If you are interested in it,please visit 3fvape.com to get more details.

Do you like the brand of Joyetech? Today let me share the product of Pre-order authentic Joyetech Evic-vtc mini full kit with friends,and this is the main information about Pre-order authentic Joyetech Evic-vtc mini full kit here.
The Joyetech eVic-VTC Mini mod is a 60 watt temperature controlled box mod which is powered by a single 18650 battery.

The Joyetech eVic-VTC Mini temperature controlled box mod has an extremely wide temperature range 200’F~600’F. The Joyetech eVic-VTC Mini utilizes two bottom buttons to navigate through the menu. It feature a massive HD OLED screen which displays 4 different modes all at the same time, reducing operation complexity.

Pics on Pre-order authentic Joyetech Evic-vtc mini full kit

There are three colors available.If you are interested in it,please visit 3fvape.com to get more details.Just pre-order it.

1 Like

I’ve never seen this before? What exactly is it for? I didn’t quite follow the description saying it makes the eleaf easier to carry? Which eleaf products and how?
I’m feeling a bit like an idiot at the moment…

1 Like

The iStick bending adapter was invented primarily for the iStick 20W:

It was designed to make the iStick smaller to carry around, but the iStick 20W did have a problem with stripping 510-threads and this was also a good way to eliminate that :smile:

2 Likes

Ahhhhh now I see :slight_smile:
Thanks daath! Kinda cool

1 Like

Hello,friends!Welcome to 3fvape every day!
Do you plan to purchase another tank atomizer?Today let me introduce the product of Vapmod x-tank 4.0 sub ohm tank atomizer,and this is the main information about Vapmod x-tank 4.0 sub ohm tank atomizer below:
Made of 304 stainless steel;
Organic cotton and USA made kanthal heating wire, healthy vaping;
Large capacity, huge vapor, Top-filling;
510 threading with spring loader easy to connect;
Adjustable Airflow;
10mL capacity;
Tank type: Sub ohm Tank;
0.6 ohm coil: It is suitable for 50~100W;
0.2 ohm coil: It is suitable for 100~150W;
Ni200 0.2 ohm coil: It is suitable for 30~60W

Pics on Vapmod x-tank 4.0 sub ohm tank atomizer

Do you like this one with cool style?You can visit 3fvape.com to get more details.

Hello,everyone!Welcome to 3fvape official thread!

Today let me introduce another atomizer.This is two face style rda dripping atomizer,and these are the main features about two face style rda dripping atomizer below:
510 threading connection with adjustable copper center pin;
Triple post, unique recessed positive pin, never spins;
Derlin peek insulator;
Allows for dual or single airflow adjustments;
4.5mm deep juice well;
Removable drip tip cap, can be replaced with chuff caps;
Comes with replacement sleeve with 510 top cap to fit 510 drip tip (not included);
Diameter: 22mm

Pics on Two face style rda dripping atomizer
http://www.3fvape.com/39232-home_default/two-face-style-rda-rebuildable-dripping-atomizer-black-stainless-steel-22mm-diameter.jpg

There are five colors for your choice.So which color do you like best?Please visit 3fvape.com to get more details.

I’m seeing tons of ads from Gina1 from 3fvape. Hmm. Wanted to know about great deals on this thread. Has anyone ordered from this vendor? Why not use Fastech instead? Opinions please.

Thought so. Thanks for the info.

I know @Dumbgecko and @SirRisc has reviewed equipment from them - don’t know if anyone has ordered. I saw @JoJo (I thnk) found a deal with a Crown for $24 (with some discount code) from them… In short - sometimes different vendors have different deals :smile:

1 Like

I have been summoned! :stuck_out_tongue:

I did review the Adamantium X from them, shipping was as expected from China.
In terms of customer service I have no immediate complaints really, Gina was friendly though to the point. I reckon the language barrier plays a big role there.

Why not order from FT? As with any other store, sometimes they just offer the better deal. :wink:

2 Likes

@Joya
Hi, thanks for your interests.
In general, we are similar and FT is a bigger company. There are other online stores for vaping gears. You can choose the best deals from us and have a try.
If you want to order from 3fvape, any problem, feel free to contact me here please. I am always at your service.

3 Likes

Hello,friends!Welcome to 3fvape official thread!

Do you need another box mod?Today let me introduce the product of Eternal mellody 40w apv box mod,and this is the information about Eternal mellody 40w apv box mod here.
Main features:
510 threading connection with spring-loaded brass center pin;
Brass connector;
Brass battery cover with air holes;
Variable Wattage: Wattage can 1.0~40W in 0.1W;
Output Voltage: 1.0~9V;
Atomizer resistance: 0.1~2.0 ohm;
Temperature Control: 200’F~600’F;
OLED display screen: battery power, wattage, voltage, atomizer resistance;
Quickly click the fire button 5 times within 2 seconds to turn ON/OFF;