3FVape.com – New Mechanical Mods, TC Mods, RTA, RDA & Atomizers Update!

Today let me recommend some mods and atomizers, and as for me, they are so cool. So let’s check them out:
Mods:
Snowwolf 200w tc vv / vw variable voltage / wattage box mod , wattage range is 5.0W~200W.

Hex angels hexohm clone 180w mechanical box mod, and it supports voltage ranging from 3.5V to 6V.

Pre-order authentic playboy lux 65w 4400mah tc vw apv box mod, Wattage can be adjusted from 3W to 65W in 0.1W increments.

Pre-order authentic kanger kbox mini platinum 60w tc vw apv box mod, and the stable output wattage can up to 60W which can produce cloud vapor.

Pre-order authentic playboy lux mini 40w 2200mah tc vw apv box mod, Wattage can be adjusted from 3W to 40W in 0.1W increments.

[US WAREHOUSE] Pre-order authentic pioneer4you ipv D3 tc vw apv box mod . Only available to US shipping address. and it will be shipped from US warehouse via USPS.

Atomizers:
Pre-order authentic playboy vixen mini top / bottom filling tank, there are five colors for your choice.
Pico clone rta rebuildable tank atomizer, Adjustable airflow: 2mm x 3 air holes.
Kayfun monster mini style rta rebuildable tank atomizer, and there is an adjustable airflow from the bottom.

you should add prices right here so we can see them in your post…

2 Likes

this is done on purpose to increase traffic to their site, in turn, inviting sponsors…also an attempt to promote further browsing…know what i mean?

2 Likes

Today we are going to view on the Kayfun Mini Clone RTA. It’s stainless steel construction, comes with PC transparent tube.

Alright let’s see what we get:
This is a little box, nothing else written on it except “Kayfun Mini” and a logo.

Let’s open it up and this is what you get, you get a pack of spare parts, (extra orings, screw driver, some screws), you get your kayfun mini tank, with a drip tip.

Let’s take it up and put the drip tip on, the drip tip, I think it’s acrylic or PC. It’s about 43mm talk without drip tip, and about 55mm talk with the drip tip on. Pretty mini compared with other kayfun tank.

Let’s go ahead and take them apart, You got deck, pc tube, chimney, top cap and drip tip. Chimney is screwed to the deck while other parts just plug and unplug, fasten by the o-ring, the deck with the tube, and the tube with the top cap, the top cap with the drip tip.

Take a close look at the build deck. their are 2 air hols on both side of the deck and you can take the airflow sleeves apart to clean. the 2 air hole come in about 1.5mm diameter.

The build deck, make of stainless steel, however the positive part is golden, I am not sure it’s stainless steel with copper plated, or it’s a piece of copper, will update if I have further details. Air hole on the top, about 2mm.

The center pin is adjustable by the way, you can use your screw drivers to adjust so you can put it on mod whatever you want. Also, screw the center pin out and you can see clearly the isolator.

Please click the link: http://blog.3fvape.com/atomizer/kayfun-mini-style-rta-review/ for more information about the review.

Alliance clone rda atomizer $11.99 on 3fvape.com. There are two colors available (silver and black).

Royal family lighter clone pirate pattern empty dropper bottle for e-liquids just $1.89 on 3fvape.com. There are five colors available.

Today we are going to review a bigboy - Temple clone RDA, now we only have the 30mm diameter version and no information of the 22mm version, but it doesn’t matter. Let’s dive down to see this 30mm RDA.

This RDA comes in a normal RDA shape, 2 different color barrels are in the package. To me, didn’t find any difference between these 2 barrels but the color. Engraving logo on the body of the barrels. Plenty of air-holes on the barrels. 18 holes on both side opposite, arrange in 3, 4, 5, 6 holes in raw, together 36 holes. Switch the battels and you can adjust the air amount. This RDA is really a cloud chaser.

30mm diameter of the RDA.

There are air holes on the top cap, together with the holes on the barrels, so you can adjust the air amount. As you can see in the pics. 12 holes both sides and 5 holes both sides.

By switching the top cap, you can adjust the air flow.

Take apart the RDA, 2 barrels, 1 top cap, 1 drip tip, 1 build deck.

Please visit 3fvape blog for more information about Temple clone 30mm RDA Review.

Good News! Save your money now!
Black Friday is coming!
Now we have coupon code: BlackFriday with extra products 10% off on 3fvape.com.
Time:2015-11-27 00:00:00 to 2015-11-29 00:00:00 (UTC)
So don’t miss the chance.
Let’s check the items price starting at $0.49.

Today we are going to review on the Pico Clone RTA on 3FVAPE. This RTA comes with 2 tanks, one PEK tank (transparent) and one PEI tank (yellow). Stainless steel constructed, this RTA has a good build quality. This pico style RTA has a 3mL capacity tank and can be top refill. Air flow adjustable design brings you different amount cloud and taste. Simple construction and easy to use.

Let’s start with some pics. This RTA doesn’t comes with a drip tip. I used an acrylic drip tip on and you can choose you own from 3FVAPE, drip tips starts from $0.49: http://www.3fvape.com/22-drip-tip

If you want to know about the comparison between the authentic Pico RTA and 3FVAPE Pico Style RTA, you need visit 3fvape blog for the Pico Clone Rebuildable Tank Atomizer RTA Review.

Authentic Wismec reuleaux rx200 200w tc vw apv box mod $43.99 for free shipping on 3fvape.com. There are two colors available. Now it’s very popular with many vaping lovers. Unique Exterior Design: Its irregular and unique appearance benefits from the structure of 3 replaceable batteries, which makes it feel great in your hand.

Panzer box 200w 4500mah tc vw apv box mod $149.89 for free shipping on 3fvape.com. There are three colors for your choice.

2 Likes

Oh, I like the rugged looks of this one!

2 Likes

Authentic cera smooth rda atomizer $24.99 for free shipping on 3fvape.com. Dual huge air slits on the bottom to take the airflow direct to the coils.

Authentic OBS crius rta atomizer $24.99 for free shipping on 3fvape.com. Adjustable airflow control: 2 air slits on the AFC ring.

1 Like

Authentic Vapejoy storm rta atomizer $21.99 for free shipping on 3fvape.com.

This is the Authentic Vapejoy Storm RTA Review below:
Today we are going to have look at the authentic Vapejoy Storm RTA. This Storm RTA reminds me of the Hurricane RTA as they share similar design on the build deck with two post and air flow design. Its build with 316 stainless steel, 22mm diameter makes it fit on most mods. The most attracted parts to me is its top filling design and you can refill the tank with juice easily.

Let’s see more details.

The Storm RTA comes in a tiny compact whit box, there’s logo on the box.

A tank inside the box with several spare parts.

Take apart the tank.

Take a close at the build deck. The connector pin is brass plated I think, or maybe gold plated, will update if there is any further information, The center 510 pin is adjustable and you can see the insulator, the 2 holes on the deck is for air flow, and the build deck is screwed on the deck, also you can see o-rings preventing leaking on the build deck.

Wick the coil and insert the cotton.

Screw on the sleeves and cut the cotton by the edge of the sleeves will be ok. Drop some juice on the cotton.

Screw on the chimney top cap and you can see the juice hole on pic.

Screw on the glass tube and fill in the tank with juice.

Well, it just come to my mind that I forget to talk about the air flow control. There are 2 x 5 and 10 in total air holes on the sleeves, just switch the sleeves and you can choose to use 1 or 2 air holes and you can choose the size of the air hole. The air will go from the bottom air hole to the center air tube under the coil.

This Vapejoy Storm RTA brings huge and warm cloud, together no burning taste after I use it for several puffs. And it has one of the easy coil building deck I have ever met for a RTA.

This blog comes from Vapejoy Storm RTA Review, so you can visit 3fvape.com for more reviews.

Good News! Welcome to 3fvape official thread!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. It’s so glad to tell every one we released a new coupon code “3FVAPEXmas” for you, and this coupon code will be valid during the whole December and the first week of year 2016. Select products with “24HRS” tag to enjoy next day shipping. Welcome to visit 3fvape.

Here are some notes for the coupon:

1. Code: 3FVAPEXmas
  2. Discount: All products 5% off
  3. Time: Now to 2016-1-7 24:00:00 (MST)
  4. The coupon code can not be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.
  5. No using times limit for this coupon code.

You are more than welcome to share this coupon with your friends. So don’t miss the chance.

Today let me recommend some kits and mods. Perhaps they are your taste, so let’s check them out below:
Kits:
Smpl clone mechanical mod + velocity mini clone rda kit $19.99 for free shipping on 3fvape.com, six colors available. Special designed firing button which can be operated by a coin easily.

Smoktech smok micro one starter kit 80w mod + micro tfv4 tank $53.99 for free shipping on 3fvape.com. Smok Micro one is a new TC starter kit, the kit includes R80 temperature control box mod and Micro TFV4 tank. Micro one is compact enough to fit in the palm of your hand, feel better.

Innokin coolfire iv plus 70w 3300mah box mod + isub apex starter kit $51.99 for free shipping on 3fvape.com. A few colors available, and they can be shipped after one week.

Mods:
Pioneer4you ipv 5 200w tc apv box mod $105.99 for free shipping on 3fvape.com.

Atto clone mechanical mod $19.99 for free shipping on 3fvape.com. One air hole on the bottom.

Tesla nano 100w apv box mod $60.99 for free shipping on 3fvape.com, four colors available.

[B][URL=http://www.3fvape.com/vv-vw-mod/7323-kangxin-inoy-vf-60w-temperature-control-bottom-feeder-vw-variable-wattage-box-mod-silver-160w-1-x-18650.html]Kangxin inoy vf 60w bottom feeder box mod[/URL][/B] $39.99 for free shipping on 3fvape.com. Wattage can be adjusted from 1W to 60W in 0.1W increment.

Good News! All products with 5% off for Christmas & New Year on 3fvape.com.

Hi, friends! Today let me introduce some new cute mods. Perhaps they are your favorite ones. So let’s see below:

Kits:
Joyetech egrip oled vt 30w 1500mah mod kit $43.99 for free shipping on 3fvape.com. There are six colors available. Wattage can be adjusted from 5W to 30W.

Innokin coolfire iv plus 70w 3300mah box mod + isub g starter kit, two colors available. Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0~70.0 Watts in 0.5 watts increments.

Mods:
Kanger kbox mod 120w apv box mod $42.99 for free shipping on 3fvape.com, three colors available. Temperature control function supporting the Nickel, Titanium, Stainless steel and Nichrome wire.

Kanger kbox mod 200w apv box mod just $48.99 for free shipping on 3fvape.com. It supports 0.05 ohm coil.

1 Like

Pocket rocket clone 40w vw box mod $64.99 for free shipping on 3fvape.com, and there are four colors available. The pocket rocket presents a cigarette box shape and adds new features along with the compact size and unique design.

Mods:
Tugboat v2 clone 80w tc vw mod $43.99 for free shipping on 3fvape.com, five colors available. Side mounted firing button, without locking ring.

Bomb boxer clone 80w tc vw apv box mod kit $58.99 for free shipping on 3fvape.com, two colors available. Wattage can be adjusted from 1W to 80W.

Atomizers:
Mini vertex jr clone rda w/ glass cap $7.99 on 3fvape.com. There are many colors for your own choice.

Simeiyue totem rda atomizer $17.99 for free shipping on 3fvape.com. There are two colors available. Aand there are large post holes for larger gauge wire.

Youde goblin mini rta atomizer $26.99 for free shipping on 3fvape.com, two colors available. Quad poles design for dual coil build. They can be shipped in 24 hours during working days.

Today let me introduce some new arrival products, so let’s check them out below:
Kit:
Vapmod xtube one 60w 2500mah tc vw mod kit $36.99 for free shipping on 3fvape.com, five colors available. It’s easy to refill E-juice and clear Tank.

Mods:
Kanger kbox 70w 4000mah tc vw apv box mod $37.99 for free shipping on 3fvape.com, three colors available. Wattage can be adjustable from 7W to 70W.

Hex angels hexohm clone 180w vv box mod w/ oled $41.99 for free shipping on 3fvape.com. Produces up to 180 watts of Vaping Power.

Atomizer:
Genius 2 clone rta atomizer $22.99 for free shipping on 3fvape.com. Liquid capacity: 4.5mL.

Accessories:
7-in-1 multifunctional pocket precision screwdriver pen set for e-cigarette $4.59 on 3fvape.com. Compact with pocket clip for portable use.

Multi-size silicone ring set for e-cigarette $8.99 on 3fvape.com, two colors set available.