[3FVAPE Giveaway]Join to win Phevanda Bell RDA, Deadline July 20,2018

Hello everyone!
Do you know the Phevanda Bell RDA? Want to win’s this popular item for free?
Now join this giveaway,following the rules,you have chance to get this RTA for free.
Gift: Phevanda Bell RDA - Silver

The authentic Phevanda Bell RDA is a new innovation of MTL RDA from Phevanda Vape. It is a 22mm RDA that comes with a single coil build deck, well-designed top cap and adjustable top-down airflow, which can be closed. It is also compatible with squonk mods. Made from high quality 316 stainless steel material, it is a durable and reliable MTL RDA. POM 510 drip tip is included.
This RDA comes with bottom feeder pin.

Giveaway Rules:

1.Which feature of Phevanda Bell RDA do you like most?
2.What’s the best item you have ever used? Please tell us your favorite one.
3.Share a product that you like best on our website. Please leave a link to the product.

Notice:
You can entry 3 times every day!
We will use random.org to choose one winner and send out the Phevanda Bell RDA as soon as we can
Ends in July 20,2018.( Mountain Time - US/Canada )
Seize the chance ,you will be the winner!

Good lucky to all !

Looks like an interesting build deck, Im interested

I LOVE my Joyetech ESPION SOLO with ProCore Air, I know this is one I will wear out!

http://www.3fvape.com/mechanical-mod/24821-authentic-asmodus-luna-80w-squonk-box-mod-green-aluminum-stabilized-wood-1-x-18650-6ml.html
Beautiful Squonker

I have reopened this thread but in the future, @Gina1, please keep giveaways of like items to one thread.

Thank you for your reminder, we will pay attention to this matter in our future work.
Good day! :slight_smile:

Dear,
We noticed that there were 2 occurrences of this activity. It may be that another person released the event for us, but they are all the same product. If there is any error, you can turn off the event page.

And we will keep another one. Because in our past experience, after we have agreed, we will publish the activity ourselves, so this misunderstanding is caused, please understand.

Good day! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, @Gina1. Are you meaning to say that this thread was an accident? I reopened it after one of our family sent me several private messages stating that i closed this thread wrongly, to be honest i may have misread it a bit as it was late and i was half asleep.

I will close this one again and if i have done so wrongly please send me a message. Have a great day. :slight_smile:

1 Like