4th of JULY SALES 2018

Alright here we go , hopefully we will see some big discounts…

BULL CITY FLAVORS 20% off now until july 4th use code JULY18 free shipping with order 49.99 and above

http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/uploads/default/original/3X/6/5/651639918fe43a4619321931fd48196891745da5.jpg

click link for AD

18 Likes

whats wrong with putting it in the good deals thread?

3 Likes

absolutely nothing … but since we have had a specific thread for every other big weekend sale i figured why not. Is this thread any different than the Labor Day sales 2017 you created ??? while there was a good deal 2017 ???

14 Likes

Agreed. These are usually time sensitive and sticking them out here on their own helps folks not to miss out. I’m sure we’ll see others soon.

13 Likes

i wonder if companies will start their sales on monday as well since the 4th is on wednesday , ill keep my eyes open for anything i find

4 Likes

Hi guys just wanted to stop in and post our sale~
4thsaleELR

We should have the New FA flavors up by the end of the day as well!

19 Likes

wait are we in the wrong thread? apologies if so.

7 Likes

Ahhhh man i love this

1 Like

nope this is the right place , at least for me lol

4 Likes

Only thing I want to try from @ecigexpress is FE sweet rice, 30% off is awesome but for TFA flavors in 120mls, with the discount it’s still like regular price @nicotineriver or bullcityflavors which is a bummer. I’m somewhat torn with this dilemma. :thinking:

4 Likes

Sweet rice FE is well worth the shipping cost, Order more than one. The lemon FE is a good candy lemon that isn’t prone to fade, I’m liking the lychee FE as well. Another added bonus is the carry JF. Yellow cake JF is great and good to vape in 3 days. JF is on sale…you know you want to go there.

3 Likes

Nicvape 50% off site wide. Haven’t tried any of there flavors yet.

5 Likes

If anyone was looking to try the Rage or Recoils or Rebels…

Save Huge This Weekend Only!
35% Off The Entire Sight (Combo Packs Excluded)
Discount Code “4TH”

25% Off Rage/Rebel Combo Packs
Discount Code “Boom”

7 Likes

nice one ty

1 Like

EIGHT VAPE

4TH of July DEALS Start NOW! | Smok 20% ALL PRODUCTS! | NEW Smokjoy OPS POD $29.99! | Saturday $2.99 JUICE! | Lemon Twist - Peach Lemonade $12.99!

check out their website they have a flash sale tmrw between 3pm to 6pm

2 Likes

VAPENW

To celebrate Independence Day this year, we’re doing a HUGE sale all the way through July 4th. Make sure to check in and grab whatever you need!

Coupon Code: JULY4TH

1 Like

I went to get this FE Cheesecake, and I could only get 500ml, which I would love to get but can’t quite afford. Just wondering if we can get a couple 10ml ?

http://www.ecigexpress.com/shop/diy-e-liquid/diy-e-liquid-flavors/flavorsexpress/fruitexpress/cheesecake-by-flavors-express.html

1 Like

Awesome! Good work @fidalgo_vapes, specific thread makes perfect sense. I’ve been on hiatus, but will be able to be fully active again soon! Hope all is well with everyone and will be making my return sooner than later :heart:

3 Likes

hey there i was just wondering about you and a couple others i havent seen around in awhile , good to see u back

2 Likes

No enabling here… Nope. No ma’am!

2 Likes