$60 Giftcard Giveaway for Nicotine River (Ended)

I use 72 VG/28 PG

2 Likes

Allways 70VG/30PG for me :+1:t2:

1 Like

I use 50VG/50PG! Thanks for the chance .

1 Like

Nicotine River, this is a lovely giveaway! I use 70VG/30PG every mix. :blush: Thanks for the opportunity!

1 Like

Usually 20pg/80vg thanks NR you have been great to me on every order placed.

1 Like

I use 50VG/50PG but after looking at what everyone else is doing I’m gonna try 70/30, less throat hit would be nice. I was afraid that I would get dry hits with it that high in pg.

1 Like

70/30 or 80/20 when I’m feeling frisky.

1 Like

I use 70VG/30PG

1 Like

The giveaway will be ending tomorrow at 12PM PST :slight_smile:

We will be randomly choosing a commenter from this thread at that time as well!

Thank you all!

10 Likes

Normally I use 70\30, sometimes its 80\20 or Max VG. Just started using NR when the $50.00 free shipping came into play and have to save I love your products. Thanks for everything.

1 Like

Just got my shipment from you guys. It was perfect and even a day earlier then promised! Oh, and thanks for the cool NicRiv sticker! It’s on my lunchbox now. 70/30 or so.

1 Like

@FogMan77 @Brandolf

Glad to hear you guys are satisfied with our service! If you ever have questions or concerns please message me and I’ll get back to you asap! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I use 60/40 vg/pg for tobaccos/custards and 75/25 for fruity/menthol. Thanks for the chance!

1 Like

70VG/30PG for me! Thanks!

1 Like

Are you sure you’re old enough to be here? :laughing:
J/K

/checks ID

Been a looooong time since I saw someone use a lunchbox (hell, even refer to one)! I think the last time was when I was slinging cat5 (some 20 odd years ago), in the short stint I did in telecom (when other construction guys were around). We gave them hell too, so you’re in good company… :wink:

1 Like

Ooomph what a typo! :kissing: lol

BTW, on an unrelated note… Is it just me, or does anyone else notice how some of these smileys don’t match what their name says?!?
(Incidentally, I picked the one that I thought looked most like the face made after just being punched in the stomach.)

4 Likes

BwhaaaHaaa! Don’t be a meenie! I is onwee 7. lol! I seriously do pack a
lunch in a small cooler for work every day. Hence a “lunch box” but I’m
sure you figured that. I do feel welcome now and oh yes, let the games
begin!

2 Likes

I usually do a 70/30 VG/PG because I can run it through my Kayfun or my sub ohm tanks however if I make a flavor specifically for one type of tank, I prefer a 60/40 VG/PG in the Kayfun and an 80/20 VG/PG for sub ohm. I have been doing DIY for about 6 months now. Finally joined the forum to go beyond just reading and saw your post, thanks for the chance to win! I was very happy with the order I placed with Nicotine River <3

3 Likes

I’m a 50/50 girl. I never could make a decision so I decided to mix at the halfway mark and it stuck.

3 Likes

I thought once about making 60 Pg/40 VG because I’m a flavor junky but I haven’t braved it up enough to try it yet LOL

2 Likes