A Beginner's Guide To Making The Most Highly-Rated Recipes

Awesome info thank you
:+1:

2 Likes

Jesus Jones dude what an outstanding piece of work you have created…

Thanks a Million

PEACE OUT

2 Likes

this is very helpful, i will be attempting my first mix this weekend and i am excited as hell. i feel like a kid waiting on Christmas as crazy as that may sound. lol

6 Likes

It doesn’t sound crazy at all actually, lol. Welcome and enjoy your mixing this weekend!

5 Likes

thank you very much

2 Likes

Thanks very much . Very good read I will come back to this to buy some flavours:)

2 Likes

Thanks for taking the time and effort to post this invaluable piece of work. I know it’s going to help me immensely once my supply’s arrive here.

2 Likes

Wow, I’m a noob on a steep learning curve here and your work compiling & posting this will be a massive help to me.
I’ve tried a few recipes from ‘the net’ and every one has lacked flavour…to my taste anyway. I’m going to try a couple of simple two or three flavour recipes you recommend and take it from there.
THANKS FOR SUCH AN INFORMATIVE POST!

3 Likes

I just mixed up Strawberry Fog for the first time last night. Right off the bat it’s a awesome flavor.

I love blueberry’s but so far I’ve been underwhelmed by the ones I’ve mixed up, I’m thinking maybe I’m just sensitive to tfa blueberry wild and extra . They just seem overly harsh to me.

I love the Strawberry Mojito, Nana’s Banana Pudding, and Ripe Dragon Cream.

3 Likes

@Tenfifty the Strawberry Fog sounds good to me :ok_hand:.
I need to go shopping and get a custard flavour in my stash and try it out!
I’m a mtl vaper and will mix either 60PG/40VG or 50/50. Any idea if this will adversely effect the flavour?

2 Likes

Strawberry Fog is quite tasty.

From some tests that I’ve done, a recipe made as 60PG/40VG will have a slight increase in flavor strength over a 50/50 mix.

3 Likes

@Scottes777 Thanks loads for that. I have a lot to learn :nerd_face:

1 Like

Great piece of work thanks

2 Likes

Going 2 order this - the menthol recipes how many no of each do i need ?

1 Like

Where 2 order UK?

1 Like

See under Europe here:

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/resources#shops

There are a few - Usually noone ever has everything I want though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: hehe

1 Like

Thanks found a 12% (£7.13) discount for darkstar there and most items was in my basket. All ordered :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m definitely thankful I came across ELR before I even began the journey. This article helps answer several questions I was researching making sure i’m spending my money in the right places in place of wasting it things that’ll never get used. Thanks @Scottes777 for all your work on this compilation.

4 Likes

So excited!! Almost there, any recommendations for my first mix? I can’t decide!!

Thank you for all the help and guideance!! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t see… :ballot_box_with_check:️Work on “Evil Scientist Laugh” listed!!!

… get to it! :rofl:

7 Likes