You dirty old man… :joy:

1 Like

@FL_girl @Lovebag

2 Likes

@VapeyMama @SunnyT

3 Likes

@VapeyMama @SunnyT

5 Likes

Ok ya’ll, we have 14 participants so far, we need 35 by November 3rd! Make sure your entries include at least two tags so they’re valid!!

@Grubby @Pugs1970 @Lolly @Anonymiss @Maureeenie @GPC2012 @Josephine_van_Rijn @mikelej14 @daath @Littlebs1

2 Likes

@ozo @BoyHowdy @fidalgo_vapes

1 Like

@JoJo @Mark_Turner @Pattie @Joy @Grubby @Kalahariuk

4 Likes

@SthrnMixer @Syntax_Vaper @MisterSinner @DarthVapor @BoDarc @Amy2 @anon88729607 @Kalahariuk @MysticRose @Fenrir1 get in on the fun!!!

2 Likes

@Joel5 @anon60225325 @Uncaged @Bearkat @dwdh586 @JoJo @Chrispdx @Whiterose0818 you guys too!!

@Beaufort_Batches @Pro_Vapes @Rob62 @Sprkslfly @Newbstar come win something! :grinning:

My favorite person in the world…my nephew :hugging:

@BoDarc @BoyHowdy

9 Likes

2 Tags or 2 Shares?

@SthrnMixer @Amy*** @Pugs1970

7 Likes

Lmao you have no idea how much i love reading your comments,you should be on tv.please never change.

1 Like

YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS maam I am. I work very hard at it, but it is so rewarding. Want some Candy little Girl. hehehehehehehe

1 Like

6 Likes

Not a chance of that the dirty old mens club is a lifetime membership. I got in on a scholarship when I was 18 according to them I was dirty beyond my and their years. hehehehehehehe

2 Likes

Two tags, sharing on social media is optional. :slight_smile:

So, to enter:
1.Share us your #My Vape Halloween# (Any of your Halloween pics, words description, small videos, etc is welcome)
2.Share our Halloween sale on any of your social media page (Click on any of the social media to share)
-Facebook2-
-Twitter1-
-Google+1
-VK-
-Linkedin-
-Pinterest-
3. Tag at least 2 of your friends here
NOTE FROM ADMIN: Step 2 is optional on ELR, but I encourage you to do it anyway! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@VapeyMama @Newbstar

7 Likes

And now the student has become the master lol.