A Horror Contest: Share Your Vape Halloween and 25% off Sale for Entire Store

OK I Shaddup now !

kidding me??? keep em coming!! plus Nov 5th is around the corner :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Awesome!!!

1 Like

ok, you asked f’rit, though they aren’t all too halloweeny

2 Likes

8 Likes

Lol well thats good hair,i have none,i may be jealous.

Thats some talent you’ve got.

1 Like

Thats a powerful piece of art.

2 Likes

It was the most emotional painting I have ever done, usually a body paint is a laughy thing, loud music, a lot of joking around, This one was all silent, and the model didn’t even look in the mirror once, when she finally did at the end, she started shaking uncontrollably and burst into tears, we got the shots done and I swear we got every single bit of paint off her in 5 minutes flat.
if only I could find the other pic, one of her looking in the mirror … she wasn’t painted from the back, so looks perfectly healthy … the whole photoshoot was geared to that one shot … the mirror shot … the idea is that that was who she saw in the mirror.

6 Likes

Ive never seen anything like that before,it really is amazing.you all should be proud of that picture.truly stunning.

2 Likes

thank you …

1 Like

My pleasure.

1 Like

awesome work as always sir :wink:

2 Likes

Oooh, the macabre!

2 Likes

This and well the previous ones are just amazing. Such a talented person you are.

3 Likes

Echo…
Happy Halloween 2016!

The other day I found a cemetery on a survey I was doing, so I had to locate it.
While I was waiting for the GPS to get locked in I took some pictures of the headstones so I had the dates. I got really creeped out and it felt like someone was watching me. At one point the hair on the back of my neck stood on end. Then my cellphone went completely dead from a full charge so I had to quit taking pictures. I was so creeped out I split as soon as I could. Later when looking at the pictures I saw something strange in this photos, can you spot it?

My cell phone was fully charged again after I left the cemetery area.

need at least 35 participants
@DarthVapor @Anonymiss @mikelej14 @GPC2012

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing your art , I am kinda blown away man.That is what happens when you view true art.

2 Likes

@Kalahariuk DuDE! I was dodging this contest and almost missed this thread. Amazing work …I need a new hobby …like joining the local “let’s hang out and bodypaint girls” Club. Brilliant X2!

3 Likes

I am no artist, I can’t even color inside the lines, but this reminded me of my
[successful] attempts at body-painting young ladies in college…
Only difference is, I used crisco. :smile_cat:

3 Likes

Body paint girls with Crisco? I have body painted girls in college but it wasn’t Crisco.:wink:

3 Likes