thanks it took alot of patience which isn’t easy… lol

2 Likes

I ain’t even gonna show the inside of mine
Let’s just say it works and there’s no hot spots
So all good lol

4 Likes

hey I hear ya it works rt… lol

2 Likes

I have a giant man replaceme…UM…sorry…Telsla that I still use with an IGO-L for tasting juices Besides the IGO-L makes it look like a raygun with the stock tip. :smile:

FTW! It’s my wife’s favorite RDA; she has about 6 other different style RDA’s but always uses the -L the most. I use a -W for testing. Easy Peasy.

Stealthy setup while I’m around the haters! MM Poldiac 350 w/ Goblin Mini…so tiny!

3 Likes

Nice Line UP—what do you think of the Aspire CF battery? Im thinking my husband might like it. He’s a typical Nautilus 1.8ohm 9 watt on top of a 20 iStick watt type of vaper + never wanted to change. I bought him a 40 watt Sigelei and he actually prefers the 20 watt iStick…lol because of its smaller size, BUT he does love Vamo type round ones (not mechs) so I was kind of eyeing that one thinking THAT might be the one for him to switch to OR the black kanger subbox I think its called, with a kanger subohm black matching tank on top. THAT he also liked the look of…but he’s been an aspire fan so that CF interests me for him? Even if he does end up subohming at all, he’d always been on the low side, 18-22watts

I love it.
I also love the goblin mini.
I think ur setup is great and Id use it in a heartbeat

1 Like

Mine!

2 Likes

(since figured out how you got it) :slight_smile:

I was under the impression that the ones used for wrapping cars were the best ones for mods, due to the heat of car engines, etc. If they can hold up to the cars, then on the mods they would work well

That was my first subohm mod. I still use on occasion as a backup.I like it a lot, especially when I need to carry a small mod setup. I mostly vape TC now.

Must be great if one can dethrone a Goblin.

Uwell Crown?
Does this Crown have an RBA or only pre-made coils are used in it?

1 Like

Yes, same here but then by the sounds of it it will be perfect for the hubby that still likes starter stuff.
Ok, thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like
3 Likes

Thank you. Going to have to go hunt two RDA decks for the two that i have after reading that.

AND a white screwdriver as opposed to a blue one.
Unbelieveable LOL

Thank you

1 Like