A slight bit of assistance from the Fam if you would be so kind

Noooobody wants to see that! :scream:

2 Likes

Liked Gollum2016

1 Like

awseome thanks precious :wink:

1 Like

Iā€™m adding you all as friends by the wayā€¦justā€¦cozā€¦Iā€™m so full of love :relaxed:

could be wind thoughā€¦hard to tellā€¦

2 Likes

since wer friends on fb can you request i loke your page please im not good at navigating through all that crap lmao if you cant ill figure it out

1 Like

it keeps trying to make me set up my own bizness page

1 Like

Hey brother, I know I got you on FB but I canā€™t for the life of me remember your real name lmaoo
seriously been looking for like 20 minutesā€¦

1 Like

I would help but I donā€™t think it would do any good. My FB has nobody associated with it and itā€™s completely private. I had to make it so to stay out of others drama - mainly my crazy family LOL

2 Likes

lol thanks anyway :wink: :+1:

check ur inbox if i were to give my real name id be swamped for autographs

2 Likes

Sorted thanks , and donā€™t worry your secret is safe with me Sallyā€¦
I can totally see why you keep that quiet by the wayā€¦

3 Likes

shhhhhhhhh we have given away too much already

1 Like

I donā€™t have facebook either, thanks to @Josephine_van_Rijn Iā€™m not the only one. I do however have friends that are slaves to such social media nonsense and Iā€™ll pass the details on to them. Good luck Pugster.

3 Likes

Legend thank you Dr :wink::+1:

2 Likes

@Pugs1970 I hope you know that I fully support and love your reviews 100%, but I donā€™t do any of those social media things because as @Josephine_van_Rijn said, they are :imp: nothing but dramaā€¦but if I can share the FB and Twitter links with any vapers I know, I will! Sorry I canā€™t be of more help, but it looks as though you are gaining plenty of support without meā€¦and it is all well deserved!!!

5 Likes

Aw thanks Tracy, I know fb isnā€™t the place it once was and isnt for everyone Donā€™t worry, the support youve given me so far is more than I could of hoped for anyways, thank you :wink::+1:

3 Likes

A big thank you to everyone for sorting me out and following the Facebook page! amazing!!

1 Like

Liked and followed bud

1 Like

Thankyou very much Mr Beam :wink: :thumbsup:

your welcome, wish you well :+1:

1 Like