A special shout out to ALL the LADIES on ELR!

Is that a good thing that these outbursts are overlooked? Might it not be better in the long run to flag them? I’ve seen many folks leave after some of these episodes and it’s a just a few people that are the causation. I would think it would be better in the long run for all if these episodes were brought to the light of day.

5 Likes

Hmmm. I would say “derailed” from the original post. Probably best to stay on the topic for the love (platonic lol) for the women of elr. Just thinking out load :wink:

6 Likes

I don’t think anything is being overlooked, and that was the point of my thread, people aren’t making something out of nothing on ELR. Like @Mew said, if something gets involved, it goes to PM’s.

2 Likes

Ehhhhh, fuck em. That’s what I say. Ain’t got time for no drama!
giphy (5)

12 Likes

+1 @Molly_Mcghee

7 Likes

Now I’m gonna have to watch that movie again… :joy:

5 Likes

Wait… what? There are “ladies” here?? :laughing:

9 Likes

Ehhhhh, fuck you. :joy: see? Just like that. :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Sorry, hehe, don’t know why but during this ^^^ thread discussion, this scene popped into my head, and I couldn’t get it out, … just like the voices, …

5 Likes

It’s ok. I actually like it and I think we have it on DVD somewhere!

3 Likes

While you’re looking …

4 Likes

I only liked it, because I’m getting my popcorn ready …

6 Likes

Yeah they do provide some entertainment value from time to time…

6 Likes

Come on mate we both know that isn’t exactly true you said exactly the same thing to me just the other day - to which i disagreed with you vehemently (now i am getting popcorn). :rofl:

6 Likes

+1 @VapeyMama

6 Likes

ROAR !!!

Maybe we should SHARE the popcorn ?? !!!

5 Likes

Aaah I see how it is, @SessionDrummer!

5 Likes

Nom nom nom this popcorn tastes great

7 Likes

Squirt some FA Butter on there, it’ll be even better. :wink:

8 Likes
10 Likes