A special shout out to ALL the LADIES on ELR!

OK, … munch munch, … I don’t know, … munch, munch … what he’s talking about… munch…

5 Likes
9 Likes

Is that a misogynist comment of some sort?!

7 Likes

That is awesome

5 Likes

Enough for everybody, even the chicks :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

8 Likes

English is not my first language … munch munch …

5 Likes

We prefer “hens”…

Jk, I have no idea what I’m talking about…

7 Likes

Kidding aside, the reason that I started this thread is STILL going on (on the OTHER site). Mods, and Admins had to get involved. STARK contrast from what we have here. Says a lot about you ladies, putting up with us all, that’s for sure. Now that I think about it, I’m PRETTY damned sure that about EVERY one that I mentioned ^^^^^ are actually ALL damn good mixers now that I think about it

6 Likes

download (1)

8 Likes

Wow. That really sucks. :frowning:

4 Likes

Agreed. I was shocked it was STILL going on. Makes me appreciate my ELR home even more.

5 Likes

Also effective here.

4 Likes

3 Likes

It went like this.

1. Pure positivity
  2. Oh my god dreadful, like a depressed sock puppet
  3. Funny as crap.

Did I forget anything?
At least the spirit of the thread survived :smiley:

9 Likes

https://akphoto3.ask.fm/637/852/041/-359996982-1tplf2k-591lcdsnajhptpp/original/CanIgetanamen.jpg

9 Likes

Abso-fuckin-lutely!!!

6 Likes

We love you to Molly!! @Cutlass92 and yourself bring so much fun to any conversation. Plus, I find the two of you adorable!! :hugs:

3 Likes

https://onehdwallpaper.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Adorable-Image-78626.jpg

2 Likes

Hey, I used to be able to bring home the bacon and fry it up in a pan! :joy: And now my husband is the sole provider and I am ok with it given my physical limitations of being able to work. Plus I know you would never write it in the forum, and ruin your rep, But I know that you are much kinder than you pretend to be! Sorry I just blew your cover!!

3 Likes

Thank you so much for starting this thread! It is definitely appreciated by myself and a lot of others, and full of many positive responses. I have even been avoiding Facebook because of situations similar to the example you mentioned! It’s not just a fun way to keep up in my friends lives anymore. I guess I am on the same page as @mew here, it stopped being fun so I don’t bother with it. And while there are disagreements here, they are much less frequent than other places online. One large group of users cannot be constantly in agreement. But I think for the most part, based on what I have seen, disagreements are discussed in a more intelligent and informative way than other places, other than some isolated cases!

6 Likes