A special shout out to ALL the LADIES on ELR!

5 Likes

If a guy told me his name was High Mungous, I would find that really funny! I’d probably high five himfor it! :joy:

3 Likes

Like bacon? Not fun to cook that naked!! :joy:

4 Likes

Yes!!! Please!! That would be amazing!! :smiley:

3 Likes

It would! You and @Molly_Mcghee would get along so well with us, similar senses of humor all around!

3 Likes

I believe that Jenny!

3 Likes

great topic. ELR members have “held my hand” throughout my learning experience in mixing. I hope no one takes this the wrong way but you guys remind me of my NA/AA groups. the support, caring, acceptance, and knowledge are the attributes I’m speaking of. I feel kinda selfish because a lot of you share all of your lessons learned through the hard and meticulous work of mixing and I have yet to share anything of value. just so all of you dedicated mixers know I thank you and love you all for being patient and kind. xoxo

11 Likes

Don’t feel selfish, that’s why we’re here! Everyone has been where you are. Soak up everything you can, and eventually you’ll be so full of info that it’ll just come bubbling out and you’ll be able to help the next wave of new folks!

11 Likes

I wasn’t tagged for this topic so I guess I’m not special and all I can say to that is…

dare

10 Likes

Me neither. But I’m sure we were in somebody’s thoughts somewhere :rofl:

I think you’re beautifully special @Josephine_van_Rijn!

There you go - consider yourself tagged! :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

@Lolly there your tagged!

5 Likes

We play tag a girl?

5 Likes

No they have cooties!

5 Likes

467-16041

5 Likes
8 Likes

Sorry @Josephine_van_Rijn and @Lolly

3 Likes

BF18352B-6C52-4B87-85D8-6D38536A7880

Haha! No need silly - it’d be impossible to remember every female on here! :kissing_heart:

4 Likes

@Lolly I pretty much maxed out the originating post. :frowning:

4 Likes

Gotcha, thought I give you a taste of what ELR would be like if we weren’t so awesome :joy:

peace

5 Likes

You bring the BLING to ELR !!!

4 Likes