Absent from ELR and life in general as we know it

Hey, how come I couldn’t make a new thread in General Announcements?
oh well this will do, and to save my fingers here is a link to my recent life event:

12 Likes

Welcome back, sry for your hardships and am sure anything that u need vape related will be passed along from V-GOD via his fellow followers @ ELR. Sometimes the forum offers the best gifts in the way of support with entertainment to distract you from RL feelings of dispair.

12 Likes

Thanks brother worm, and thanks already, because of the vendors generosity i have already won hundreds of dollars in vape gear, I am definitely not vape poor, even moreso with your help and assistance and my trusty scale my family will not lose our ability to vape our stockpile of Juice. I haven’t even been able to use my $25.00 giftcard at @DonovanECX that I won last at ECX, it will have to wait.

7 Likes

Funny, i havent used mine yet either, waiting to fill the cart since i only mix for myself and still have 4 mos of base left. The ship’n is included w/ the Giftcard which is a def. plus.

6 Likes

PLEASE:
@Beaufort_Batches @GPC2012 @Ken_O_Where @Grubby @TheTinMan1 @JoJo @daath @Kalahariuk @Whiterose0818 @zigz

5 Likes

@anon60225325 @Volition @Steampugs @BoDarc @vapeymama @lolly and finally but not forgotten @Sprkslfly and all the other members here at ELR and Joyetech including @fidalgo_vapes @louiesquared and anyone else I have missed.
I want you to help me understand the morals of this human race that you at least in part belong.

11 Likes

What about some type of holiday fundraiser? Are we allowed to do that? I think plenty of people can relate to hard times, especially around the holidays.

11 Likes

I don’t know if I can help you understand what I don’t understand myself, but if I can help in any way, let me just know how to and I will, alien

8 Likes

Yeah, the problem is it will all be gone tomorrow, and you aren’t any better than tonight. That road is a bitch, and I suggest a U-turn. It never truly helps. Let us figure out a collective way to help if we can.

12 Likes

If you have PayPal on your planet, let us know

8 Likes

I’m glad you reposted your situation, because without it, I think a great many would have missed it. (I bowed out of that thread prior to your post, but regardless, most don’t read interim posts on contest threads…Or at least, that’s my experience and belief.)

That’s something even humans struggle with my friend.

As for financially helping, unfortunately, I’m in a very similar boat (barring the legal struggle) and can relate all too well and am unable to assist.
I will happily add you, your family, and your situation to the prayers though.

God speed my friend, and blessings your way!

10 Likes

It is important that everyone should know:
I AM NOT SOLICITING AND DO NOT WISH TO RECEIVE ANY CONTRIBUTIONS OF MONEY, GEAR, OR ANYTHING OF ANY SORT OR ANY KIND, except to know someone knows of my plight, and can keep me in prayers, and if for some reason I do not have access to my family, that someone might be here for me that i may console in my time of turmoil.
At the time of this writing I have my wife of 15 years, and all my remaining family, including my daughter and 6 grandchildren. And my church and lodge, and I hope some of you.

15 Likes

Noted and respected. You know where to find me if/ when you need to, any time, night or day, here for you.

10 Likes

I know you didn’t ask for it, but if you don’t want us to fundraise or anything I will drop it. I can tell you there are probably a good bit of us here that go through things, but never allude to our situations online. I have enough faith in this community that whatever you needed, everyone would try to help, be it moral or financial presence. We can certainly keep you in our prayers, and if you feel like you need more, it doesn’t hurt to ask.

10 Likes

I’m sorry but no, at least not at this time

No, but thank you for your kind offer, EXCEPT do please to some degree keep my family and I in your prayers.

This at this time means more than all the gold and vape gear in the world (universe)

Again this to me means more than all the rice in china 10 fold.

I fooled you, guess what, the alien is an attempt on my part to keep my children and grandchildren from knowing I vape, that although IMO not harmful I do not wish to be an negative influence in any way to my grandchildren or their great descendants. You will see me in my alien form but for the most part rarely see a picture of my face.
I AM HUMAN, just don’t tell anyone, I do not want, especially at this time, to be included.

15 Likes

Really? Now that is a shock of another world! You totally had me fooled, ali… ehrm… human. Your secret is safe with me though :wink:

11 Likes

My friend i hope and pray that things in life will turn around for you and your family , my heart hurts to read that you are having a hard time , i do believe yiu have my number and anytime you need im only ten digits away if you need to hear a friendly voice or an open ear to listen if that is what you are needing …

morals ha , values ha , i think as our human race gets older we have lost a lot of what was and should be important . So for me to help you understand i would have to first know … One thing i do know is here on this planet ELR there are people i feel would do more for me if needed than some ive known ( in person ) my entire 40 years of life , that is a concept hard to grasp but true , for that im thankful for this cyber family . I guess thats why im here all the time lol . The same family you are and have been a part of for awhile so when you do need a helping hand just reach out and myself and others here will be here :wink: . Sorry i couldnt help make you understand a little more , hopefully you understand that we are here for you anyway any of us can be . Keep your head up my friend ELR isnt the same without some @CosmicTruth

11 Likes

pills and alcohol are you sure thats a good mix , just asking , not judging maybe just a little concerned

4 Likes

I don’t know you but I do know hard times. I was much younger than you are now when I went through them and I’m sure it is much more difficult as one ages. In regard to understanding other’s ethics and morals, I don’t think it is a good idea to try. Better to accept the fact they have none and be thankful you do. I will add you to the prayer list. I pray this situation is short lived.

10 Likes

Hey man, I’m so sorry to hear about your situation. Please know that you’re in my prayers.

9 Likes