Advice Needed.. Looking to run TC mode on my VT75

Yeah others too, same issue with the nano

Found it and it seems like others have noticed it as well.

1 Like

It doesnt seem to affect the performance of the mod but I worry it will weaken over time

To be honest for the price right now at ecig.com for the blue one 60 bucks I guess I could live with that.

I plan on using a 26650 and will more than likely charge it with the onboard charger. I guess it would not be an issue if you are not changing batteries all the time.

Something to think about for sure.

1 Like

Im using it with the 26650 as the 18650 + the adapter arenā€™t as snug as iā€™d hoped.

Battery life is not great but does what I need it to do, I have 2 iJoy 26650ā€™s, so I always have one ready to go

https://www.vapesuperstore.co.uk/ijoy-26650-battery

2 Likes

Try it with preheat set to 1w

I find when you hit 40% battery life the voltage drop (black line on the graph) is too much for the ijoy26650 and it will start to give low battery warnings

Also custom screen for the kayfun

you can find more in this thread https://evolvapor.forumchitchat.com/post/show-off-your-custom-screens-7512757?trail=15

1 Like

Batterys at 29% 400F .45 coil 50W no battery warningsā€¦

I get Temp Protected if i push over 420F though

Iā€™m currently rocking GRUBBY on startup then it turns to VAPES :wink:

Ill check out those other ones, cheers :smile:

1 Like

@anon88729607 @wvsanta I wake up this morning, take a hit on my VT75 and get the worst burnt hit ever!

I havent changed one thing eitherā€¦ Have you experienced this before?

The coil is glowing red now!

IT JUST SET ON FIRE!! :laughing:

Damn r u ok dude that doesnā€™t sound good

The burnt hit i just got has me feeling a little sick, fortunately i wasnt vaping it when it set on fireā€¦

Bad but at least your face is not burnt or worse burnt hits are bad but upside is no lasting injury.

Did it start glowing and burning while you were pressing the button or did it run away on its own?

Or was it a dry fire if it was a dry fire you may have had a little cotton left in there maybe?

1 Like

It burnt hit while i was vaping it, so i took it apart to check the cotton.

Then when i fired it, the SS coil glowed instantly and the wick / eliquid set on fireā€¦

The wick was saturated too, you could smell the e-liquid in the smoke, it was like a candleā€¦

WOW!

I just realised the display, when i press the fire button the display shows 5 digits!!!

Cant tell if its F or watts, I dont want to keep trying itā€¦ Im doneā€¦

Sounds similar havent read the whole thread yet tho

1 Like

Thanks! That looks like the solutionā€¦

Iā€™ll clean the tank change coil / cotton and try again later or tomorrow or next week, cause right now im too scared to fire itā€¦

Ya I would be a bit shy 2. Cheers mate glad u are ok.

1 Like

The whole time it was connected to escribe it worked fine, as soon as i removed it and fired it was liking hitting a bong of electrical smokeā€¦ I dont recommend that at allā€¦ Thanks for your concern :thumbsup:

2 Likes

@Grubby I have never had anything like that happen to mine. I am running 2 VT133ā€™s and they both have Kayfun V5ā€™s on them with SS316L builds and using the SS csv included with e-scribe.

I am not sure where to even start on this one.

Maybe @SthrnMixer or @Pro_Vapes might be able to help out on this issue they both know more about the DNAā€™s then I do.

1 Like

Iā€™ve set it to one side until im brave enough to try again, I just received the Maxo so might try TC on there instead :thumbsup: