Advice needed on much desired recipe!

hmm…the salt is there, and Molasses so it’s definitely a syrup or treacle, I also get an English butter toffee, if there is butterscotch in this liquid I think maybe it’s butterscotch ripple?..just not much of it.

2 Likes

I thought about that too what’s in it ! Good post !

Molasses TFA is good I bet some Butterscotch ripple is sweet sweet @Pugs1970

2 Likes

they describe it as their ‘first creamy vape’

http://mohawkandco.com/

There is a cream in there actually, I’m thinking either sweet or Bavarian, or even hangsen Italian ?

2 Likes

Ok I’ve ordered some bits, some TPA Molasses and FW Butter toffee…(as well as a couple of others but you know what it’s like once you’re looking :laughing:)

I’ll see where they get me :thumbsup:

2 Likes

DId you get the LA Butter Rum … or you’re too weirded out ? Of course I know what you’re talking about I didn’t become the flavor queen on buying 1-2 flavors lol :wink:

I Love TFA Molasses I should use it more and I really like TFA Yam especially this time of year…well generally the weather is cooler but at this time FL is a balmy 85F today ugh and almost November can’t wait to get back to Washington State this spring !

2 Likes

Can’t find it anywhere other than here…

That the right stuff?

1 Like

Yes Sir that’s it !

If you hate it at least you may can pawn it off to someone who cooks.

1 Like

ordered :wink: thanks @Amy2

1 Like

Forgot to mention it is a naughty flavor but you do not need much like 1 % or under if that since you’re not actually aiming for this taste only to bring about a buttery nuttier toffee mix they ( LA) also have a Natural Toffee it’s pretty good too but it’s been a while since I’ve had it

3 Likes

Thanks for the info @Amy2, a wealth of knowledge as always :wink: very much appreciated

2 Likes

With only the opening [OP] and not reading further. …I wish so much to help, and who are YOU callin’ me ‘Brother’…you mother…aside from that abrasive cry for help, I will attempt to help [maybe you should pay the funds and ask on reddit].
Send me 5 bottles and I will analyze the notes, flavors, bouquets, and get back to you when the critters don’t take precedence. Don’t rush me if you want honesty. You can also PM me for my paypal info so you can send funds for my trouble(s). Rome wasn’t built in a day, but paypal is instantaneous, Nobody rides for free. Send the bottles air mail for best results. Please don’t bother my spouse’s email for updates, I will contact you, when needed.
Cost of product should equal [or greatly exceed] amount sent paypal for my efforts. Each evaluation you will receive will have a 15% upcharge added to your paypal account. We are here 3 days a week, over two hours on each day,Forbidding weekends, Hollidays, Days off, Doctors appointments, Divorce court, Arguments in the parking lot [with customers that tracked us down], mother-in-law problems, or anything else unforeseen…to be noted as happens. but to offer the best customer service in this industry…make no mistake.

5 Likes

omg i remember those as a kid they were great , i didnt even think they made life savers anymore lol all i ever see are the gummy ones but i dont eat much candy , seems kids these days only like gummy crap

1 Like

Ahhh Ozo, I knew I could count on you to be absolutely no help whatsoever, I would expect nothing less; I shall send said bottles along with a box of f%£k you’s and a bouquet of bright red ‘gof%#kyerselfs’ and I shall almost definitely send you money via the medium of text… ££££…there you go…you enjoy those…don’t spend them all at once.
:joy::joy: banter :kissing_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Mmm! Those remind me of when I was a kid sitting in church, mom would hand those out to keep us quiet!

2 Likes

It could be just that you need that buttery note in the e juice ya since you really aren’t replicating the pop corn ?

1 Like

I have thought about this, maybe I’m focusing too much on the popcorn when really all I want is the stuff they put on it :thinking:

I’m thinking butter toffee…

1 Like

Yep you can get some popcorn notes from kettle corn TFA and it is sweet but then you want some toffee and buttery notes too. Wonder if you have a cream in the e juice as well I’d bet so with it sounding so rich. I would aim for Bavarian cream. Toffee is hit or miss it always needs some support from other flavors. Butterscotch ripple could be a sweet flavor and the butter rum could be some of the rich flavor but what is the actual base taste like ? The flavor that’s most prominent throughout ?

2 Likes

I’m sat here taking a few pulls on it like I’m a wine taster…seriously I feel like I should swill and spit lmao…

I’m saying it’s butter toffee, it almost leaves a warm sweet oily feeling, very rich, very strong and sickly sweet, the butter rum will be here tomorrow as will the butter toffee I think, maybe wednesday, I’ll try a mainly butter toffee with small amounts of both Butter rum and butterscotch ripple, I won’t add another butter but maybe a touch of stevia.and I was also thinking either Bavarian or Hangsen italian, maybe half and half…what do you think?

2 Likes

Found this description he says creamy twice so there must be cream in it .

Butterscotch Popcorn

Wow! Wow! Wow! Butterscotch popcorn? Hell YES!! Our first creamy flavor. Taste exactly like the popular butterscotch popcorn. Creamy lovers, give it a try!

Size: 30ml

Nicotine Level: 9mg (Nic customisation’s available for bulk order)

PG
60%
VG
40%
Cooling lev. None

Prob more Bav cream and a couple drops of Italian cream that stuff is wonderfully strong but it isn’t sweet at all.

Well good glad your stuff will be there in a few short days!

@Pugs1970 I was just sitting down at my lab and thought why not do a run of these flavors we’ve been discussing and put it to test…well I forgot to tell you that FW’s has an A…MAZ…ING flavor Toffee Dream Cream fantastic flavor …hmmm makes me think it could be used on your mix. Anyway was guna throw a small batch together and just see.

2 Likes