Advice needed on much desired recipe!

Butter Rum makes a Butterscotch mix taste almost exactly like RY4 not Toffee.

Huh, RY4 really ? Iā€™m getting buttery rich velvety texture atop of my Butterscotch rich forward Toffee rich mix with a kettle corn and molasses finish.

1 Like

I think I used it too high along with too much Caramel now that I look at it a bit closer.

1 Like

Caramelā€¦ now that makes more sense on the RY4 end of it. With Butter Rum LA less is more to me.

1 Like

I used a natural caramel cream with butter rum, tasted almost just like RY4 Double TFA.

1 Like

interestingā€¦well you may of stumbled on to a gold mindā€¦maybe I could add a tobacco to it !

Now this is not to say that it wasnā€™t good as I was enjoying vaping it last night driving my wife and boy around our housing development. One guy walking by said, ā€œSomething smells delicious, are you making candy in your car to pass out for Halloween?ā€ So many people were asking what that smell was, it was my tester for @Pugs1970ā€¦

3 Likes

LOL ! The Candy Man BB :wink: Well do I have to coerce the recipe out of ya ā€¦care 2 share privately

that sounds perverted I swear I am not intending on being that way BB you know me better than that. hee hee

3 Likes

I get the feeling that even if we donā€™t nail down this particular liquid something glorious is going to come out of this threadā€¦:ok_hand:

3 Likes

Yea, let me finish this patients chart, looking up a code.

1 Like

Take your time

I quit reading about 1/3 of the way down so if Iā€™m repeating anything forgive me.

These are ideas only - no recipe experience to back them up! Things to possibly tryā€¦
Acetyl Pyrazine - 2-3 drops per 10ml (help with popcorn)
Salted Caramel
Butterscotch (MF) probably mentioned, and if you donā€™t have it I donā€™t suggest buying just to try for this recipe
Liquid Amber (FA) starting very low

Most likely the liquid maker uses high percentages of sweeteners. How do you coils fare using this recipe compared to your own mixes? If they gunk up quicker (worthwhile test) you can bet they use high sweetener content which tends to make mixes appear better to many, many people, myself included.

All this said, I donā€™t own any popcorn flavors so ignore me if these ideas seem wack.

2 Likes

Iā€™d never ignore your advice Robert, liquid amber is interesting, and I have that, itā€™s a bit less of the popcorn and more of the butterkist coating Iā€™m after, Iā€™ve got some bits coming either today or tomorrow to try out and Amy and BB have both come up with blinding ideas, so somewhere along the way something great will get created lol :ok_hand:
Thanks for the input dude :ok_hand:šŸ–’

3 Likes

The only thing here that Iā€™d like to bring up is that the e-liquid maker is in Malaysia, what kind of flavor concentrates do we think they would use there? Would they import TFA, FA, INA, FW or anything we use? They have all kinds of flavor concentrate sources locally to them there in Malaysia, what are yaā€™lls thoughts?

Hangsen is made somewhere in Asia you think theyā€™d use them.

2 Likes

Iā€™m guessing that they use cheap super concentrates.

2 Likes

Youā€™re welcome Pugsly! The Liquid Amber was an idea to help with that faint sour note often found in many butterscotch flavors. Having never tried the juice you like Iā€™m just setting off a Claymore Mine trying to hit something :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Pugs1970, this is what Iā€™m going to try when I get the Natural Butterscotch and the Salty Butter Balls in. I wonā€™t have them till around Thu. or Fri. but here is my 3rd tester;

Threw in that Liquid Amber idea from @SthrnMixer, thanks Robert, youā€™re one of the best information sources on here. Did I ever tell you I really like you a lot for that? :wink:

3 Likes

Aww man, what a nice compliment! Thanksā€¦although I donā€™t feel I live up to such an honorable mention.

1 Like

you really do man :thumbsup:

1 Like