I’m sorry Jose, they are working on a Mac compatible version. Can you borrow someone’s windows based PC?
Excellent, I just updated my mod
It’s a great and durable MOD, still with the update, please remove the batteries before accidently dropping it
I accidently left off the list of reasons to get legend:
11. If you ever go outside you need this MOD.
12. If you never go outside you need this MOD.
Did I get everybody yet?
I suppose I could do it at my daughters house, didn’t think of that
Excellent mod btw, the only beef I have with it so far is that I have double wrapped some of my batteries and they don’t fit. Well, they do but I won’t be able to get them out anymore
A little more space would’ve been nice.
Mind you, I could just bang the mod on the table really hard to get them out, the thing is supposed to withstand that kind of abuse
You know I have a tiny label numbering my batteries and I had noticed they are tight! I havent had to break out pry-bars and sledge hammers yet.
Just be sure to take that little white Legend cable with you to daughters house, other cables won’t fit the Legends recessed USB port.
Thanks for the tip, my lazy ass would’ve just grabbed the first one at hand. Saves me a trip back home or thinking the thing is **cked
Just a little heads up when updating - push the start button on the software program 1x not 2x if you push it twice the update proceeds as normal and then the mod will appear to be bricked as in won’t turn on or function at all (don’t worry too much if you do it just hook it up again and push once it will complete as normal and work again)
Yeah I also discovered that the hard way, took me three tries before I got it right.
Legend Update Tips and tricks:
- Turn the mod off and hold + & - to see the firmware version
if it shows V1.0 you need to update
- Read instructions and download the update Firmware software: https://www.geekvape.com/firmware-download/
- Unpack the .7z archive to your windows PC
- Use the Legends USB cable that came with Legend.
- remove atomizer and batteries, then hold + key when you make the PC to legend connection, once the device connects you can let go of the + key to do the actual update.
- Run the windows file you unzipped it is called USB_ISP_AutoLoad.exe it will bring up a dialogue:
- IMPORTANT: Click the Start button on the dialogue only 1 (one) time.
- The program will tell you when it is successful, then you can disconnect from the PC, reinstall batteries and tank, and check the device firmware by pressing + & - while the device is off.
If anyone finds the factory reset function please let me know where it is hidden…
I asked my friends in support where the factory reset function is and got this reply:
Kindly please ignore this info, after your update success, you also Factory reset function, do not control by yourself.
So I assume just doing the update will reset the device to factory settings, and there is no actual added function.
Real solid review my friend! Didn’t know it was a Liquid Silicone Rubber, that is interesting to find out and you covered all the bases.