All day vape! What's yours?

I’m curious as to what juice you keep coming back to no matter how much you puff? For me only 2 stand out from the rest, my Green Slush mix and my American Breakfast mix…

3 Likes

Too many to name! :grin:

But off top of head (just a small selection) @Alisa BAN, @daath G Vanilla Custardy, @Steampugs Vanana CT, @thirdworldorder Sugar Rush, @Pro_Vapes Vanilla Cookie Custard

8 Likes

Looks like you have a nice variety, I’m hoping to have one for each day of the week… lol :blush:

3 Likes

Ohhhhh you will totally end up with one for every minute of the day! :grin:

5 Likes

I like the sound of that!! I can’t wait to put an order in for concentrates, I have to wait until payday though :pensive:

3 Likes

haven’t found it yet

3 Likes

I don’t have an ADV necessarily, but some that I always keep on hand are @Alisa’s Bust-A-Nut, @Ken_O_Where’s Strawnana Custard, @therabidweasel’s Pearvana, @SthrnMixer’s Dhá Gorm, @Beaufort_Batches’s Strawberry Latte, my version of EWS’s Castle Long Clone v2, @bradslinux’s Nonna’s Cheesecake and either my Jasmine Tea or Strawbiscus Green Tea. There are a lot more that I could name as favorites, but those are ones I’ve made 4oz+ in.

11 Likes

Wow… some of those sound amazing!!

2 Likes

I’m honored to be counted among some great mixers. But what’s that saying…even a broken clock is right twice a day! Yup, I’m a broken clock. Wait…sounds like a great name for a juice!! :laughing:

11 Likes

Right now its @SthrnMixer Squires Bowl.
An excellent adv if you like tobacco

4 Likes

that’s an awesome name for a juice. :+1: :smiley:

4 Likes

o0
Getting into Bob_Bitchen territory (by the name anyways)! :laughing:

Not sure what I think about about a ham and eggs, with grits, gravy and biscuits as a vape flavor… Of course, that’s a Southern American Breakfast. Almost impossible to find up north (Yay for Cracker Barrel being a chain).

3 Likes

perk
I need to find that!

2 Likes

I’m always honored when you mention pearvana JoJo. That’s one of my freaky favorites. I don’t know what that means.

6 Likes

I bounce around quite a bit with juices but the two I always have standing by and get most of my love are my own Pink Panther Milk [http://tjek.nu/r/WNm] and Panty Dropper http://tjek.nu/r/40kN

3 Likes

@Alisa 's Bust A Nut. I had been putting it off because I REALLY don’t like hazelnut, but this mix is just too delicious to put down. @SthrnMixer ’ s Dha Gorm is fantastic as is @Wayne_Walker 's Real Strawberry cheesecake and My Dude. Those are always must-haves for me.

4 Likes

It’s not that sort of breakfast… think more sweet kinda breakfast :wink:

1 Like

Wow! That depends, What’s today?

1 Like

Naaaaah. I figured as much. Just going for a chuckle (as usual). :wink:

3 Likes

My favs are Guava Lime candy, Strawnana Custard and Grape them apples…

2 Likes