All I can say is WTF!?!

200,000 years of evolution and this is what we came up with (ultimatemassivefacepalm)

5 Likes

Well you need to remember that vaping only have been part of that evolution since early 2000 :laughing:

4 Likes

These same people are also allowed to drive big rigs, obtain hunting licenses, build camp fires…just all manners of things which pose a danger to the general public. Could have been inspiration for that movie The Purge :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And here is another WTF moment for this thread…

I mean, come on, really!?! As it says in the article, there are many different ways to get this done if someone really wanted too…

3 Likes

It looks like the Anti Vaping coalition sees no boundaries when it comes to spread false information about Vaping just so they can get around to ban it.
For me that shows they got their heads so far up FDA’s ass that they probably won’t see any sunshine in a foreseeable future

4 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree!

3 Likes

I guess I know why they named this juice Panty Dropper now!
And what about the Anthrax bullshit , I mean damn…I guess we can’t ban envelopes so let’s go after ego’s!:rage:

7 Likes

:joy: That’s funny!

But this $*!^ has really gotten out of hand…This is by far the most frivolous claim I have heard in regards to the negative crap they say about vaping…I mean, if they will say this, what will they stop at? Nothing?

3 Likes

That is by far the biggest attempt of the old negative propaganda scare tactics , I also agree that it ranks right up there with the old Reefer Madness campaigns.
I only hope this is simply their throwing everything, including the kitchen sink, desperation move.
It is so stupid it is hilarious IMO.I am fairly certain we will see no vape pen burn rally’s anytime soon!

3 Likes
4 Likes

Ive been saying it for years… Stupid people shouldnt breed. And all these examples of piss poor handling of DIY products just drives my point home. I swear you should be required to get a license in order to have children anymore.

6 Likes

You should definitely have a decent amount of common sense…

3 Likes

Support Casaa and help stopping the ridiculous 95% wholesale tax in Arizona
http://p2a.co/Y2Ickdi

8 Likes

Again…all I can say is WTF!?! Email sent…

2 Likes

If that goes through it will kill vaping in Arizona. There isn’t a B&M that can survive that.

I know…and vaping already has enough problems presenting danger to its survival…

1 Like

Yes it sure has. I don’t know what these people are thinking with when they come up with shit like this. Any normal thinking person understands that it is the death sentence for an industry if it gets through and yet i believe they think they will get huge amounts of tax money rolling in due to the 95% wholesale tax.

1 Like

Yes, exactly…they are either really stupid in their intent to profit from the vape industry…or…they are trying to kill it…which, tbh, I think is more likely

1 Like

I think they are both stupid and want to kill the industry. Sad times for vaping for sure and i imagine its gonna get worse in other states as well. I totally feel for the american vapers.

1 Like

Oh…thank you for your concern and help in getting the word out on this…I totally forgot for a moment that you are not stateside…it is very kind of you to care

2 Likes