All I can say is WTF!?!

When or if i find something i normally try to post it here in order for it to catch the attention of the us people. I do the little i can from the other side of the pond :wink:

2 Likes

Well, it is much appreciated!

1 Like

Awww thank you.

1 Like

It took a while in this country for the governments to realize how very addictive tobacco is. Once they made that discovery the taxes appeared and have become higher and higher. Perhaps this is just an experiment to see how much tobacco sales will increase in the state over a period of X. Because this is not a level of tax even the most insane of governments would believe will be sustained. There simply must be an ulterior motive.

2 Likes

Mt Baker moved a facility there to get away from the Washington State tax Nazi’s… hmmmmm.

2 Likes

Looks like it didn’t help them much right now, well at least not if this goes through

1 Like

They’ll sue and they will win because they only moved there because of talks they had with legislators. They were invited there when Washington State started messing with taxing vape products.

2 Likes

I know I’m dreaming here, but I swear to God I wish we could have a public referendum and pass a law making politicians a FULLY and TRULY civil service position. Pay commensurate to the national average yearly wages, no additional security paid for by the people, no self voting raises, no…

O Hai. Where am I again?

My bad. sigh

7 Likes

Some reporters just need to do themselves a favor and check facts before they even try to say anything about vaping.

1 Like

I want to slap the shit out of both of them

5 Likes

It is sad to see reports like this but IMO anything associated with" TYT "The Young Turks Network has always been 10% facts and 90% paid agenda.They are nothing more than a infomercial for any client that will pay.You will never hear much based on science unless it supports “their” cause.

I think it is more geared to the “for the children” camp because of the one line the “reporter” , and I use the word very loosely ,stated “you think it looks cool now but what about the future you? You need to wait until you are 40 or 60”

I guess it is a little irritating but at least they weren’t bombarding us with pure lies and bad science like I have seen from others about vaping. I don’t have a problem with anyone expressing their opinion as long as they don’t try to skew the facts.
That being said I would pay to see @TheTinMan1 slap the shit out of both of them! :laughing:

3 Likes

I can only agree to that and give that line a big :thumbsup:

4 Likes

“For throat hit which happens to be the name of my indie rock…wtf?..why did you slap me?..”

3 Likes

That is being very generous for TYT. Please do not get me started with those clowns.

3 Likes

Just do not forget, Anna Kasparian is much better than us, way fucking better than us.

3 Likes

Not better than me, not now not ever, naha no no no no no (shaking my head )

4 Likes

Not what she said bro. Fucking meme fucked her little SJW world up. LOL.

4 Likes

wow thats insane , who are these people ??? seriously they sound as dumb as a person can this women is actually going to say vaping is worse than smoking , and where do they get their info AMAZING how ignorant these two sound

3 Likes

im not sure about this , ill have to watch again but it sounded like a bunch of bullshit to me , yes their opinions are theirs but the things they say regarding vaping was pure crap

3 Likes

And they call their show “Think Tank”!!! Wow…definitely no real thinking or fact finding involved in the making of that segment…this shit really does bother me though…it for real pisses me off…I can’t stand people like that and if I were the type of person who swears on stuff, I would swear on my kids that if that pretty little girl were in front of me saying that shit she wouldn’t be so pretty anymore…I don’t think I could control myself…I would fuck her world up!!!

4 Likes