All I want for Christmas!

That’s just SUPREMELY fucked up.
Sorry to hear, and hope you’re able to get them straightened out!

3 Likes

Yes press it hard and protest, So the higher ups look into it, there probably has to be records kept for all that stuff they destroy.

Because you know the chumps working lower level inspecting stuff kept that $#17 for themselves. They are probably “destroying it” right now in their “own mods.”

Bust their @$$'es

3 Likes

Oh trust me, I will give them shit to make them smell throughout the whole of 2019 :smiley:
I don’t have money for big lawyers but I will find some media to unravel the big tobacco, big pharma and corrupt politicians conspiracies in this country! :wink:

4 Likes

You did’nt do anything wrong. Just tell them it was flavoring to make your loving grandmother a birthday cake for her 100th birthday. :tada:

5 Likes

Not sure where you are from, sometimes taking a loss is better than getting involved in complicated proceedings.

If I were you, I would keep to “Unless my supplier has made a mistake, I believe you have misidentified the products that were sent to me. They are food flavorings, do not contain nicotine and are to the best of my knowledge legal for importation. Please find the invoice reflecting the expected contents of the parcel”. Attach/send the invoice indicating the expected contents of the parcel.

There is always the chance the the supplier included a gift eliquid or something the like that

5 Likes

I contacted them about a month ago now, just got confirmation from customs that they’re releasing the concentrates. They confirmed they just looked at the sender drew their conclusions without looking at the contents…
I won’t be home until January but at least it won’t be a complete loss and I won’t get fined for something I didn’t do.

4 Likes