Amber's Aegis (100w TC)

Sorry, my awful ‘Inbox’ decided it doesn’t like to alert me for ELR. I found one of the photo editor things that I have never bothered using, so I thought it would be fun. I’ve literally already made my Thanksgiving and Christmas silly pictures as well. ‘Squeals’ Holidays! :smiley:

3 Likes

My inbox has been doing the same thing, I have alerts today from 3days ago that I already saw lol

1 Like

I thought the only new mod I was looking to get was the rx2 reuleaux but now this review comes along and honestly, now I want an aegis bad! Lol

1 Like

How did I miss that massive compliment! thank you very much! that’s an awesome thing to say! however…I can’t say I agree lol…this was an awesome review, loved it thank you!

1 Like

This has been the most successful website in letting me know how to update the firmware, (my computer has a filter, and it allows this site which is very helpful) thanks again for a great job

2 Likes

Thanks Tuii! I wanted to provide readers with instructions that were a little easier to understand, rather than what’s on the site. I’m glad it worked for you, and appreciate you taking the time to let me know. :+1:

3 Likes