Amoretti Flavorings

yes its a double. i am express shipping the other one to you now

1 Like

You are too cool thank you Xs a million !

They are W.S. Thank you for your kindness!

All Flavors used as stand alones at 8% in a max vg base no nic just for the testing 1 star poop 5 stars best

Sweet potato- clean sweet crisp a bit earthy slightly woodsy/ pleasantly creamy. No root more earthy in that note. I tried this one first because I for 1 was expecting to maybe be put off by it as a stand alone I was completely wrong it is fantastic all on itā€™s own. 5 stars !

Natural watermelon - Very good and slightly sweet almost a hint of rind on exhale but no seeds. Could be a tad stronger at 8% but it is very much still pleasant and hits all the buttons I like for a good watermelon no honeydew or cantaloupe hints just beautiful Natural watermelon. 4 stars d/t strength

Natural Speculoos cookie-Spicy cookie with the usual speculoo flavoring of nutmeg, cinnamon, maybe a hint of clove and yes there is a ginger note or is cardamon ? Very good and very concentrated enough to pick up subtle aromas behind the main cookie feel to the flavoring. Wow this is really a great vape all on itā€™s own. 5 stars

Wild SB- Honestly was hoping this one to be the best but so far it fails on flavor strength it is not exactly a potent SB it seems more of a light creamy semi-sweet headed to a ripe SB. 3 Stars for strength and flavor that is not bold enough to be a " Wild SB" it may steep out to be stronger but as tested right after it is weaker. Maybe be good as a mixer but we tend to want the mixers ( not the main ingredient) to be very concentrated so we donā€™t have to use as much.

It helps to have them be stronger so when we need an extra SB to add to bring up that profile we really donā€™t want to grab the one that we Have to use at 4% in a mix that would be too much Pg if your aiming for a certain overall ratio. It is common practice to stay under 20% flavoring. Most of us appreciate a juice with 15 or less but thatā€™s not all of us. There still is plenty ppl who need a 20-25% flavor ratio just to taste the flavor and theyā€™re most likely just coming off of quitting. ***********

Natural Birthday Cake- Light lemon buttery back notes could use more of a kick in the butter department my nose told me buttercream my taste buds tell me ā€¦sweet potato ā€¦is there a chance the sweet potato and the Natural Birthday cake share some same ingredients? On exhale I get a faint cream it almost seems like the sweet potato in essence but I know I am vaping the tank that has Nat. Birthday cake in it and did not switch up. If I had not vaped Sweet potato in this line up I wonder if my mind would of told me that ? IDK , anyway I do think the beginning has potential but it needs more lemon and more cake more icing and maybe some meringue in there but as of now it isnā€™t bad but I still give it a 3 star rating.

I will make some recipes with these and see how they fare once mixed with other concentrates and weā€™ll see how they behave once theyā€™ve steeped as well.

Thank you Terence for this opportunity I appreciate it. I mean no disrespect and I will gladly review any vapable safe flavor you send my way. This is my experiences with Amoretti flavoring again at 8% in VG max.

@amovapeteam

4 Likes

I would have to say thank you for taking the time to evaluate the products.You suggestions are headed straight up the ladder to the production manager. We are working on a few 2x strengths and a few cereal flavors i will send them to you when they are doneā€¦

thank you once again for the input so we can get better and really help the Vape world.

2 Likes

Your welcome and I am glad you took as Iā€™d hope you would to improve ! There is potential in the ones that needed change and the 5 stars need no change good as they are ( of course they could be 2x stronger :wink:)

I havenā€™t had time to do anything, thanks to my insane work schedule but I at least took them out of the box!
Iā€™m concerned with them for vaping and containing just flavoring and PG.

My panna cotta for exampleā€¦

Hmmmm. Milk, Egg, Sugar.

Itā€™s a WS extract but it looks like a bottle of makeup :wink:

Smells great but looks like a bottle of thick caramel

4 Likes

That does not look safe for vaping :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

i received my care package today. i am pleased and excited about 3 of the 4 items i received, especially seeing that one is guanabana fruit, also known as soursop, and from what i can gather is closely related to the cherimoya fruit. the one item i am confused about is the custard panna cotta. its like DV describedā€¦a thick caramel paste.
@amovapeteam <~~~was this a mistaken item?
i will be making single flavor mixes with mine, but will allow it to steep before i report back.
thanks for sending me the samples, guys!

2 Likes

I am lad to hear that. And yes that is a mistake donā€™t vape that lol put it in some vanialla ice cream I will send you the correct one.

1 Like

there has been a mistake in the backā€¦ The code for vape and regular products got mixed up that is a paste for baking not vapingā€¦ As you can tell.

1 Like

So sorry for the shipping mistake #680 panna cotta is supposed to be #68 pina colada, thank you for bringing it to my attention guys. I will be send you the correction.

2 Likes

No worries. I was interested in the panna cotta but I wonā€™t touch the pina colada, so if thatā€™s what youā€™re sending, you can hold it :wink:

Yea panna cotta is not a vape flavor warehouse mistake the numbers are close #680 and #68

the #68 was just released to you that was me calling. keep it for one of your friends.

1 Like

shipping mistake. you received a baking product not a vape product.

1 Like

Guanabana you say? Maybe I shouldā€™ve contacted them. Too busy to mix lately though so better it go to those that can. I am definitely down for that flavor as its the best fruit Iā€™ve ever tasted by a mile. Please keep me informed Whiterose.

2 Likes

Hey nowā€¦ no need for full names

1 Like

I think I originally thought this was on a PM. Fixed it :flushed: ( my bad )

Glad youā€™re not vaping pudding !

1 Like

I got the Natural Strawberry and the Wild Strawberry #44 yesterday

I did a vg max at 9% no nic to test

Natural Strawberry #1128- 2 stars weak smells great !

I donā€™t get much natural tasting sb from this, I actually get an slightly creaminess to an artificial strawberry with a underlying marshmallow or something in there maybe that is the creaminess I am picking up onā€¦Iā€™ll have to see how it works in a mix, but honestly if I am having a bit of a time tasting it at 9% stand alone Idk what it will do for a mix ā€¦it is weak needs at least another 2xs concentration to match the normal ( not even the highly concentrated ) flavors we use regularly. Taste is good it is a pleasant SB for sure just not as strong as Iā€™d like. It kinda reminds me of FLVā€™s SB kinda in that sweet way but FLVā€™s is much more candier than this one.

Wild Strawberry # 44- 1 star weak not wild at all but smells great !

Iā€™m going to be honest once againā€¦not getting a whole lot of Wild notes here it is weak I used it also at 9% stand alone and canā€™t get a good taste of it. It isnā€™t crisp and clear itā€™s muted ā€¦Iā€™m not sure if this just isnā€™t a great flavor for vaping. It smells terrific and I am sure itā€™d taste great in food or a smoothie but itā€™s just not ringing true as a strawberry to me at all, and I love SB itā€™s my favorite. I know that strawberries have caramel characteristics ā€¦I could swear I am picking up and a mixture of the two.

I tried these on new coils and I let them sit in the mix for over 24 hours.

I appreciate the opportunity to review these flavors by Amoretti a Big thank you to Terence. I hope my input can help out and you know Terence I am just being honest. Your company has been nothing but a pleasure to work with. Lightening fast shipping and well packaged, Plenty of product in your bottles. I hope that the SBs can be reworked to a stronger concentration !

I mixed the 3 I received and only licked the spoonā€¦I plan on letting them steep before I vape them. I mixed them 3 days ago at 10%. Of the spoon licking:
The natural birthday cake was delightful tastingā€¦slight lemon zest, mild cake flavor and I got a slight taste of some kind ofā€¦icing? Frosting? Something sweet, not sure.
The wild strawberry, as Amy said, not much wild going on, more like a SB jam? No, not jam, more like a preserve, you know, the kind with sb flesh inside. ā€¦candied is what I got.
The guanabanaā€¦that was a sweet, alcohol, chemical, extract flavor, needing some timeā€¦
Iā€™ll vape them in a few weeks and give a vaping reviewā€¦

1 Like