Amoretti Home User Line

That’s why I suggested a no good list as opposed to a safe list, I feel like that would be harder to future proof

5 Likes

It’ll be hard to compile a list of ok flavors when the label says W.S. and clearly are not. Until Amoretti figures this out than they will continue to make mistakes, as they do have W.S. versions of the requested flavors, but continue to send the wrong versions.

Some of us experienced these same issues 3 yrs. ago and this issue still persist. They really need to get their act together and figure out what is ok or not and group them accordingly on their site.

11 Likes

In that case I think I misunderstood the error that was happening, would it be fair to describe it as mislabelling then? You’ve received a product labelled as WS but clearly isn’t? I naively assumed they’d sent out the right flavour but in a syrup or something. Or for example a caramel oil based instead of a caramel WS extract. That’s actually a lot more concerning than I’d realised

5 Likes

The problem is that there’s a distinction between water soluble and “ok for vaping”.

All that are safe to vape should theoretically be water soluble. BUT, not all that are water soluble necessarily need to be safe for vaping.

WS is only one of several prerequisites to be “checked off” (and those vary by individual level of concern in several cases). :wink:

Indeed. But you’re far from being alone!

D/A/AP is the least of my concerns. Though it’s important to some.
Syrups are iffy to most.
Oils should be a strict NO-GO for everyone.
And untested, “alternative carriers” are a cause for caution IMO.

The fact that they have issues getting the right product out (TO THIS DAY) is a problem IMO.
The fact that they don’t know what the concerns of the community are is another.
Not having any information or testing results (in a publicly facing, or) easily available manner also makes me question…

To me, when there’s this many red flags, it’s not something that is “ready for prime time”. And given I feel like I’ve already played Guinea pig for one company (Real Flavors as they constantly messed with things), I’ll NOT be doing it again willingly.

15 Likes

IMO the title of this thread is misleading as my thoughts were at this point they had figured out their mistakes from the 1st giveaway and had a line of flavors that was ready for the vape community and maybe even a new chemistry with more concentrated flavors. That’s the only reason I ordered from this supposedly new flavor line, but I now see that Amoretti didn’t learn a thing from the 1st round and are only throwing a publicity stunt as vapers absolutely love free shit and some will throw caution in the wind just for something free.

I’m fairly certain that if you search hard enough you will find some gems in this line, but overall the great ones has already been identified and there is no need to look beyond the 1st giveaway to see what they are.

10 Likes

I’m wondering how hard it would of been to figure out a handful of flavour to offer, that they absolutely Knew where safe to vape. Say 8-12 and let us sample them. Maybe they would be great. Maybe they would get out attention. If maybe they Knew feed back would be good then they would have us hooked to try other flavours. Sorry for the rant. I won’t see my samples for weeks and they will probably be unvapable. I don’t see me getting replacements either lol!

6 Likes

Good news, no oily film on top. Does seem fairly clean in that regard, but it’s too thick “as-is” to meter out when mixing.
The Praline Hazelnut would have to be diluted prior to use as it’s just too thick straight from the bottle.
Then, there is the issue of the added caramel coloring in the base flavoring. How much ? What formula/chems ?? Is it really safe to vape ?? It’s just so dark!
I will pass on mixing this flavor.

Same thing for the English Toffee - Has more Organic Agave than English Toffee flavoring.

7 Likes

Try it as a sft on some vanilla ice cream( the real frozen stuff)

3 Likes

Pretty funny

4 Likes

You know, much of what I see happening here is really sad. One of my 5 flavors was a real gem. See my notes at the Feb 7 mark. I have a real problem with most orange flavors from any company (that’s why I requested it) but theirs is fantastic.

5 Likes

Ya i was lucky all my flavors are good and useable , if they ever figure it out Amoretti may have a chance at becoming a force , they just dont get it yet , shit id even go iver their flaves with them one by one … Now the problem is gonna be are their listed ingrediants correct … Its all their fault unfortunately

6 Likes

yes they are good not got around to the others , but I am vaping 5ml of Amoretti - Wild Strawberry #44

maybe @amovapeteam will take you up on your offer and send you the whole line :smile:

would be interesting to see a review of Amoretti’s entire line… maybe call it " Amoretti in a nutshell"

7 Likes

From what I can tell that’s not an option anymore. I have tried to correct that lowercase annoyance on a few flavors, by adding corrected versions to my own stash, but they kept defaulting back. No bueno!
I’d like to know who input those names (there are dozens!) so I can fekking strangle them! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
And the Duplicates list is piling up once again so looks like the roll we were on has screeched to a halt.

4 Likes

Ya im starting to agree that a few people should input flavor names , then when someone wants to add new one the request is put in then those chosen people can enter it and thats that … The drop down will be it … Or revert back where we can enter them…

3 Likes

It’s caught up until 1 Feb. Which is when I had to focus on getting packed to get back to my house.
So that I could get started on packing up my house.

As mentioned previously elsewhere, I am going to be without hard-line internet access (in other words, only the internet on the phone) for a period.

Things will resume as before, but yes, there WILL be a bit of a build up. By and large though, you have at least 80% of the current submissions (last I checked). And it won’t take me long to get through them once I resume. So don’t lose faith.

11 Likes

Thanks we all appreciate your hard work :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I would try to get a little more information on this one, to be honest. Seeing as bacon is made with liquid smoke, I would swing a guess that a “natural” extract, would contain the same ingredient, in one shape or another.

I only bring this up because I loath using liquid smoke at work and I have always used other means to add smoke flavor to things in my restaurants. I am by far an expert in the chemical structure of smoke flavorings but I did do some research on them years back. What I found was actually more alarming than I already thought.

I will spare you on the scientific mumbo jumbo and boil it down the best I can…
Basically the majority of liquid smoke flavorings out there, kill human cells and damage DNA. I’m not saying that if you eat bacon, you are damaging your DNA, on the contrary, the longer you bake things that contain liquid smoke, the more it’s damaging chemicals dissipate. I am speaking to the actual liquid smoke, on it’s own. The cytotoxic potential of some smoke flavorings is actually greater than that of liquid cigarette smoke, if you can believe that. It was also found to activate P53 in our bodies. P53 is a repair enzyme/protein we make that binds to our DNA when there has been a lot of DNA damage. A few of the commercial liquid smoke activated p53 just about as much as a chemotherapy drug. I won’t bore you any further, for everyone can do their own research, if they wish.

So liquid smoke can be generally safe to cook with, and if you’re baking something with liquid smoke for long enough, it should eliminate its effects. I would be more concerned with inhaling liquid smoke as is, in any amount. Sure, we can all say we smoked cigarettes, I just know we all vape to avoid such chemicals (knowingly)

I do apologize for my mini rant here. I would just be curious to know if smoke flavoring is used, especially in an extract form.

15 Likes

Only because I like getting creative with the search engine’s capabilities. Kudos to the programmer! OTOH it’s also becoming a curse! :scream:

7 Likes

As mentioned in a other topic, i get this from the cookie dough. All it smells and taste like is liquid smoke with a hint of alcohol.

Should it be in that flavor? Probably not, but thats what it tastes exactly like.

I cant speak about the bacon but was already concerned about the cookie, especially after vaping it and ended up with a burning throat and equipment that still smells like a bottle of liquid smoke!

After your post, i probably not vaping it again, even so i promised to let it steep till the end of the month, too see if it gets out, i dont feel the urge to mess around with LS or stuff thats similar too it.

7 Likes

Hello Everyone,
It looks some requested Cilantro W.S. Gardenia W.S. in Westchester,
please inbox me, your samples were delivered to another address

5 Likes