Amoretti Home User Line

Ty @amovapeteam this is getting whipped up today , smell great , taste great on finger … Will make up samples today and report back …

12 Likes

First of all, thanks for the samples @amovapeteam.
Reading some of the comments above, I’m guessing the one with salt as an ingredient is a no-go?
The other one just says natural flavor and no mention of pg or vg. Lastly, non-gmo soy lecithin, anyone?

5 Likes

That would be my standpoint.
Salt is not the same as 0.9% Saline Solution. (which is what most find ‘acceptable’.)

7 Likes

Trade you my blood orange for your blood orange.

My day one notes:
This flavor is very dark, actually looks black in this 2oz bottle. It smells like blood orange, nothing seems off. Ingredients say fruit juice concentrate, natural blood orange flavor and alcohol. Mixed this at 2% Now you can see the color. It is a very dark red. At 2% it turned a 10 mL bottle dark red. If you use a glass tank you will need a red mod to match. This is a bold blood orange and very blood orangie, uh… bloody orange, no blood oriengie. Should have mixed at lower percentage. No sweetness here, in fact it’s very dry. Had to clean and rewick dry fire coils 3 times to remove traces of this flavor from my atty.

7 Likes

Wow i wonder what the fruit juice concentrate means ??? When he asked if id like to try the blood orange and he found a clear I was like ok … But that one you have is a bit concerning . It also looks.like the numbers are different

5 Likes

I believe the original purpose for mine is for making drinks. It needs to be diluted down considerably to be used in a vape recipe. I mixed a 2% which was way to strong. Haven’t had a chance to remix.

6 Likes

I made the mistake of choosing flavors with names containing “natural”, seems they aren’t for vaping.
I’m having second thoughts about vaping this Natural Strawberry, it literally tastes like corn to me.
From the five, only the Heavy Cream is usable, the other four contained the name “natural” which didn’t work out too well.

5 Likes

Sorry Ken that the flavor doesn’t meet your standard, but Natural is what we offer, I think wild strawberry would be a good choice

3 Likes

What is in the listed ingrediants ???

5 Likes

I think so too but it’s all good. No worries.

4 Likes

Nothing unusual for the natural strawberry but it’s so far from strawberry for my taste buds. I don’t pick up strawberry very well but no other strawberry concentrates I’ve ever used tasted like this.

6 Likes

okay wild strawberry will arrive to you in a couple days

8 Likes

Wild Strawberry seems to be a winner , i screwed up.on my testers and need to do new ones this weekend

10 Likes

ill second that Wild strawberry is a winner…

(Amoretti) Wild Strawberry#44

Nicotine Strength 6.00 mg
PG Level 50.00%
VG Level 50.00%
Flavor Level 4.00%
Amount to Make 30.000 ml
Ingredients Ing % Drops Weight Volume
PurNicSalt - 100mg Smooth Nicotine Salts 6.00% 36.0 1.863 g 1.800 ml
Nicotine River - PG 44.00% 264.0 13.702 g 13.200 ml
Nicotine River - VG 46.00% 276.0 17.388 g 13.800 ml
Amoretti - Wild Strawberry #44 4.00% 24.0 1.368 g 1.200 ml

initial taste - pretty good. not harsh rather smooth.
but it is a vg based flavor so may change as it steeps .
did heat mix up to 30° C to help thin the vg out…

@2% in dripper flavor disappeared within 2 hits
@ 4% in dripper and tank tastes pretty good
may up it to 5%

mod - Reuleaux RX200
tank - steamcrave aromamizer plus RDTA
vaping @ 60w

edit: 2-24-2019 6:53am est

tank – tfv8 coil – v8-t6 @120 watts (prefer the v8-t10 but they out of them and don’t know when or if they getting them again)

still tastes pretty good.

8 Likes

Awesome. I’ll be looking forward to testing it. Thanks again @amovapeteam.

5 Likes

Winner or Pretty Good… Slightly confused

6 Likes

so you want to start this bull again.
I’m sorry that your easily confused.

but if you follow the comments in the thread even a child will understand that I was agreeing with @fidalgo_vapes that wild strawberry is a winner…

maybe this will be a little less confusing for you.

but by reading your comments it really seems, you don’t care for flavors offered by Amoretti. That’s fine your entitled to your opinion.

I also note that when I have something positive to say in threads. you go out of your way to insult me and degrade my opinion. well I understand you don’t like me for what ever reason. that’s your problem not mine. and if there was a way to block you from seeing my activity I would block you. but I can’t . and I’m not interested in derailing another thread with your failed attempts to insult me and inflate your ego…

so as our friends in the uk would say

Piss off !

3 Likes

Not even close. Just looking for clarification. Sorry if you were insulted. Winner IMO means highly recommended and pretty good means just ok or so so or less than good, but I still don’t know your opinion and it seems that you don’t either as your tests are still incomplete.

BTW… I never said I didn’t like their flavors, only that there are several issues that Amoretti still need to work out.

Again… Sorry if you were insulted.

10 Likes

@tartarusspawn I didn’t read any insults into it, just that he wanted clarification, of just good, or a winner.

10 Likes

Agreed @pro_vapes

8 Likes