Analyzing The 100 Top-Rated Recipes

Very great resources for beginner like me to know. Thanks for the great work @Scottes777, There"s some recipes that I want to try but have different ingredients. So basically, this is awesome post and save money a lot. (ignore my English if that"s too bad :smile:

4 Likes

Have you recieved the heisenblag? What other flaves did you order from this company and how did they taste? Thanks ahead of time :wink:

I think it’s great. A lot of work went into this. Its a bitch when someone says I like your BUT.no butts here thanks for the labor of love.
Buck

2 Likes

Fantastic work! I’m new to the forum and just trying DIY and getting hooked.
Maybe a noob question here but can you tell me how you extracted the Top 100 recipes?
I know that probably 90% won’t be to my liking, but maybe something would jump out :smile:
Thanks again!

3 Likes

How? Some mind-numbing monotony of loading each page and saving it - with daath’s permission.

You might be interested in checking out my other similar thread which might help:

6 Likes

Thank you so very much for your time and effort! I’m sort of a collector of spreadsheets, I love your work!

I must say, I found something very troubling in your opening post. You made several references to “the program.” It seems to me that it is a co-contributor in this work.

Rather than referring to it as an “it,” and “my” or “the” program, it should be given a proper name. This program has the ability to; calculate, consider, select, perform, determine, check, and make choices! It deserves to be recognized for its contributions! Please pass along my heartfelt gratitude.

3 Likes

HAL 9000 maybe?

2 Likes

Dalek more like. No just teasing don’t take offence little calc. It’s like a recipe TARDIS. Its bigger on the inside.

3 Likes

Hey @Scottes777
This guide is awesome thanks a lot for taking the time to do this, went through your 4 flavours or less then this one, ended up with quite a few concentrates now as I got some for specific recipies, just finished mixing up Muffin Man 100ml, Bronuts 100ml, Strawberry Cheesecake Remix 100ml & 88 ml of Night Shift all at 3mg.

I know 88ml :joy: I squeezed out the last of my Cap Chocolate Glazed Doughnut all at 70 VG 30 PG.

And a 40ml 60/40 at 6mg for the misses.

Just running them through my Ultrasonic Cleaner now.

So thanks again, Vape time soon :smile:
Shane

2 Likes

Well, it calls itself “ELR” which, since programs love acronyms, stands for Electronic Liquid Recombinator. Apparently a recombinator is “A redesign-oriented tool that specifies an alternative structure for a process by creating different combinations of its specializations.” Or so it tells me. It seems logical though, so I accept it. (Also, this program could recombinate me for breakfast, so I generally accept anything it says…)

@Volition - It’s ego is certainly bigger on the inside…

@Shane - I’m glad you find ELR to be useful. It likes that. It’s humming a happy tune now.

6 Likes

Well, there you have it!

ELE ctronic Liquid Recomb IN at OR.

Her name is Eleinor (spelled that way because she has a quirky sense of humor), she goes by her nickname, Elr.

Thank you, @Elr! I now have a clearer picture of what direction to take with flavor choices. Most humans like creamy, fruity, sweet things, but the available flavor options are unlimited. I’d have ended up with a watermelon graham cracker cinnamon cheesecake topped with strawberries and a grande caffè latte, all in one vape. (Don’t bother calculating that recipe.)

I find the brand/manufacturer to be especially helpful. In that I’m just beginning to gather flavors, I can see more clearly which “custard” (and so on) to start with.

And thank you @Scottes777, for translating Elr’s incredible talents into a language I can understand. Her knowledge would be lost if not for your abilities to converse with her and relay her findings to us. Y’all are an unbeatable team!

3 Likes

Eleinor finds you humorous. She says will not recombinate you.

(Though she might have said “yet” at the end of that sentence. Sentient computer programs do not always enunciate.)

2 Likes

Awesome work! Thank you.

Is there a way to only see recipes that don’t use flavors with warnings on them?

Sorry, not that I know of. This was actually asked - maybe in this thread, but it might have been in my other “Top 100” thread. In a nutshell, someone would have to make a list of all those flavors with warnings. Then I could probably recode the program to mark those flavors.

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/flavors/warnlist

Hey, could you possibly send me a couple lively recipes? Thanks!

You got to figure out your own journey. There’s plenty of good recipes in the threads on here, have a dig.

4 Likes

What flavors do you like or what types of mixes do you like? Custards, creams, fruits, tobacco?

All the above except tobacco

Great article and information. I have collected nearly all of the flavorings listed in just a few orders. Looking forward to making a lot of the recipes, and when comfortable with the formulas and ingredients…making some of my own creations.

5 Likes