Angorabbit Vape Cotton--Manufacturer in China

that’s the fucker :muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

No, that’s not what he’s saying.
He doesn’t know what to say, he has been caught in so many lies that it’s very difficult for him to know what to say.
Isn’t the fact that the packaging shows FDA and ISO approval, which is obviously not true, along with an image that he doesn’t have the rights to use, some say Made in USA some Made in China, tell you enough about his company?
The vast majority of Youtube reviews are very negative, what else do we need to know?
Should we trust that this company is worried about our health and not using chemicals that shouldn’t be inhaled?
For the last time: STAY WELL CLEAR!

3 Likes

Honestly I’m just curious to see if they’ll give a straight answer! So far I’ve seen nothing but roundabout non-answers, and avoidance of the questions that have been presented (here and all over the place).

4 Likes

At least some of us here got roundabout answers. But not me! Dude didn’t even bother!! Just passed me right the fuck over! LOL

I still wanna know what the fuck ‘defecting oil’ is damn it!

5 Likes

Oil that makes one leave their country or cause… obviously:rofl:

4 Likes

LMAO. Great points.

Let’s address some of the bullshit here shall we @Angorabbit_Cotton?

1. Why is a RoHS certification even on the bag?
    *It’s not in any way, shape, or form, an electronic product.

TRUTH:
RoHS, also known as Lead-Free, stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances. RoHS, also known as Directive 2002/95/EC, originated in the European Union and restricts the use of six hazardous materials found in electrical and electronic products.

1. same question as #1, but for the FCC label.
    This product has absolutely nothing to do with communications. YOU are blatantly just grabbing any label you can find, that sounds important, and applying it to a product in the failed attempt to lend legitimacy to the product.

TRUTH
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is an independent United States government agency that is directly responsible to Congress. The FCC was established by the Communications Act of 1934 and is charged with regulating interstate and international communications by radio, television, wire, satellite, and cable.

And lastly, and possibly most importantly (and obviously)…

1. Made in USA means JUST THAT!
    Not registered your trademark in USA, not “legal to sell” in USA, not “the fucking bag was made in USA”… It means the product you’re selling had better damn well be made where you claim it is. NOT the box it shipped in, or the bag it was wrapped in. The product that’s being marketed and sold.

You can either correct your errors, and have a chance at being forgiven, or continue deflecting to screenshots of papers that have nothing to do with the questions asked, and watch all of the money you’ve put into bringing this product to market go up in flames when the vaping community refuses to buy it due to failing to meet issues head on.

Also, for the record… It’s pretty piss-poor that you aren’t proud of your country. There’s TONS of quality Chinese products that get shipped WORLDWIDE every day. And everyone buys them.
Man up, or step off.

5 Likes

Not sure if it’s just me but the links to the certification don’t work any more.

They do work for me and they appear to be a load of trademark filings and lots of certificates in Chinese and a few for medical cotton.

3 Likes

I could devils advocate ROHS, it is legit to label anything ROHS that is, because that product could be integrated into larger systems. A customer may require you to label the dog turds you supply for their “dog turd launcher” product to be ROHS. If they supply this cotton for OCCs…boom, ROHS labeling needed.

ISO likewise simply means you have documented and enforced processes and record keeping. It’s a relatively easy certification for a modern business.

FCC, LMAO! No idea.

FDA…I mean if its used in pill bottles maybe? Should be easy to check that one.

3 Likes

Lol… Yeah, I get’cha. But given these bags aren’t going to such channels… :wink:
(could easily see the same cotton plant providing both sources though, thing is, as you well know ;P, only one package would need/require the approval/cert) :grinning:

FCC. The cotton is intended for the use of rabbit ears on TV antennas. (provides a soft landing to prevent damage when the ears get knocked off the table?) Or some other bullshit.

2 Likes

Hello Booze Wench,
As per statement, yes.

Hello Chris,

I am rep of Angorabbit Vape Cotton(SHENZHEN LION ECO-TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD) and I think you could understand it better after view statement from our company.

Hello TorturedZen,

Defecting Oil, a mistake from us and I had submit it to our company and will change it later. Should be “absorption of E-Liquids”. Thanks for your suggestion.

1 Like

Wow, these guys wrote the book on persistence! Lmao

“Noooo, this isn’t a tomato, it’s a toe-mah-toe!” :rofl:

3 Likes

I’ll stick with my cotton bacon v2👍🏻

3 Likes

The bottom line is that any vendor has to review, do your homework and be able to support allegations before bringing them to the ELR community. Most here don’t believe in anything until they get multiple opinions and facts to support them.

2 Likes

You yourself said it would be better to speak with your USA reapresentative. I am guessing it is because you cannot speak to the questions we are asking.

If this is not the case, and you fully represent your company then I plead with you and ask you to fully read the questions offered previsouly.

Although we may pose them with a certain witty edge. I assure you they are serious I take offense that you choose
Not to answer them. Rather, I feel, that you don’t not think I and people of this forum can remember content from a few days ago.

May I have taken this the wrong way. I ask one more time, respectfully, that you answer the question with full answers. Failure only seals you and your companies fate that you are not to be trust and are unsafe for the vaping industry.

6 Likes

the rabbits still just skirting around all questions :joy:

2 Likes

So the package with the Bugs Bunny is not an authentic Angorabbit product, so it is a knock off of your product?

Thank you for your response.

I’ve opened a ticket with an online vendor who claims to be selling authentic Angorabbit cotton that contains the made in usa claim as well as the bugs bunny picture. I will update everyone here when I hear more.

6 Likes