Another feature idea

Would it be cool if when looking at a recipe all the flavors I have were green, and the ones I don’t have are like now blue or even red?
Also @daath if you want to add a link to your handy links page for CosmicCalculator and If you think it is useful feel free, I think the link is fairly static

Well, we already sort of have that feature: You can click the question mark by the price to reveal which flavors you don’t have :slight_smile:

It’s on the resources page now.

3 Likes

I just noticed that some flavors show up Red under some recipes that I definitely have in my stash. I clicked on them just in case it was a spelling error etc but they do show “you have this flavor”.

That is because the question mark doesn’t actually show if you have the flavor or not, but rather if you have filled out volume and price on it, in your stash :slight_smile: So fill out the volume and price and you’re good :slight_smile:

There are more tips on the guide: http://e-liquid-recipes.com/guide

1 Like

Did you just hear a loud noise all the way out there? That was me slapping my forehead :wave:
I knew this…and spaced out. :laughing: Thanks.

4 Likes
1 Like

That would be awesome! I won’t input any prices b/c they vary depending on size, vendor, time and shipping options… But I love that price calculation feature in theory!

Copycat! lol that is nice, no one needs to use my calculator now :sob:

Man that is smart, I never thought of doing that!
Now I just need to write a program to automatically click the (?) every time I look at a recipe :laughing: