Any Canadians out there?

Anglo montrealer here! I hope I’m not the only one! Pretty dismal here, summer is over…lol

1 Like

im from van.

2 Likes

Im from montreal here man canadian beaver mixer here!

2 Likes

Hey Jimmer I was just down that way in Quinte ! Nice to have a few Canuck mixers in the bunch !

1 Like

Were you down to visit some of the wineries in the area? There are a number of good b&m’s in the region if you are interested.

Cheers!

1 Like

My wife’s folks live there . I didn’t get a chance to look for any shops. Maybe next time

Hello MixedUp1
There is a DIY shop about a hour south from you, in Arnprior

Also Canadian, and proud!
I live 20 mins west of Toronto in the town of Oakville. It’s so beautiful in the fall.
If anyone nearby is looking for a diy buddy, I’m friendly!

@MixedUp1 Thanks for the warm welcome in my thread too :smile:

1 Like

You’re not! I’m is a Vancouver suburb called South Delta. I need to alert all Canadians about DIY E-juice: https://www.diy-ejuice.com/ a good Canadian source for ejuice making supplies.

1 Like

Quinte West here😋

Hello from Edmonton

Sweet! Have you been mixing long?

Hydavape! Ya I’ve ordered some supplies there before . Top notch service and good nic . Although he only has select flavours so I usually order from diyejuice. I’ve never personally been in shop though

Jason is the best. He is getting more flavors will be up on his webpage by the weekend he hopes, he is getting a CAP line in he told me!!!

I’m in Hamilton by the way.

Oh great I’ll have to check out his site again . Im a flavor west or flavour Art kind of guy though

Hubby is Canadian… got him to Texas as soon as I could!! :smile:

2 Likes

I must apologize for practicing the dark arts of necromancy, but it would seem you are all a safe distance. Coming from Northern B.C. 40 minutes from the coast myself. Glad to see some fellow Canadians lurking.

1 Like

Another Canadian here, half hour east of Winnipeg.

2 Likes

From

Count me in as a Canadian. Residing in Alberta. Very very new to diy, as well as this forum. In fact, first post!

3 Likes