Any Canadians out there?

Warm welcomes Bacon. Must say you’ve come to the right place. Lots of helpful , knowledgeable people on the forums here from what i’ve seen in my bit of snooping about. Feel free to hit me up for advice aswell. Glad to help anytime i can.

2 Likes

Hi all! Born and raised Saskatchewan!

3 Likes

BC boy here, working the patch at the moment.

2 Likes

Welcome @Drinkmilk , @john70. Getting to be a few of us now !
=B

2 Likes

Hello from Montreal

3 Likes

Hello my Canadian brothers and sisters!

3 Likes

Hi everyone, South shore of Montreal is where I’m at

1 Like

In Calgary for a couple days, h2s course in morning. Picked up a rx200 velocity rda, Ti wire. Have about 1000$ worth of cap and tfa with me if anyone wants to trade for some FA. I’m pg sensitive so I am switching everything out

Hello Fellow neighbors ! I’m sorry to revive this thread but I have some burning questions and who better to ask than my peers !

Sooo I am kinda curious about Quebec…been thinking about doing some travel nursing abroad and Quebec is on the East coast which I am from FL so I just drive North LOL but in all seriousness…am I completely screwed if I can not speak but a few phrases of French ? I can take some courses and whatnot to get to a beginner’s speed. I’d most likely just apply for a work visa or whatever the real word is called. The pay range is very similar to what American RNs are getting paid but I’d be able to experience a new adventure. Any thoughts would be great.

Montreal is a great city and most people are bilingual . I bet you’d have a good time there !

1 Like

It’s a long process as far as applying but yes I was thinking Montreal as well ! I seen several places spoke both but was wondering how common English is used. Thanks for replying.

Been to Montreal once it’s a beautiful city but the drivers are insane. I watched two people get out of their cars at a major intersection to yell at each other and tying up traffic. It was pretty funny.

1 Like

English is just as common as French in Montreal , you could also try Gatineau , it borders Ottawa and has lots of English people .

1 Like

Hello from Toronto, everyone!

Vancouver BC

My favourite place. http://www.flavourfog.com/

Hello Canadians! Just in case you haven’t seen it, there’s a thread started about the new vaping legislation that’s before the senate.

Hope to hear everyone’s opinions on it!

1 Like

Shameless plug, I’ve been working on this for about a year and sharing my experience with those browsing this forum.

I’ve just launched BIG INSIG’S ALL DAY E-LIQUID! Three colourful flavours with no added sweetener. Now shipping across Canada for free, plus $5 OFF with coupon code “ALLDAY”. Feedback would be great! AMA!

BIGINSIG.ca

Hopefully :wink:

Hi from Montreal. I am a new member and just mixed my first recipes yesterday.
Thank you for sharing your recipes and your knowledge, It gave me the confidence to try it out.

2 Likes