Any good cherry recipe or flavors to suggest?

hello again :slight_smile: i was wondering if someone could suggest me a good sweet cherry recipe or any good cherry flavor…
until now i was using the Black cherry of TPA, it served me well with some tobacco flavors i have made in the past though i am looking for a cherry that doesn’t have a so heavy flavor and can combine better with other fruits… black cherry after certain amounts is dominating the flavors while i find it kinda restrictive when mixing, in MY experience since it’s not sweet on it’s works better with ethyl maltol that it’s a nice combo when working with tobacco flavors though i would like to avoid cotton candy/ethyl maltol in fruity mixes… any ideas? thank you very much in advance :slight_smile:

The only cherries i have that are good are cherry filling flv and cherries inw , real flavors wild cherry is also quite good

3 Likes

thank you very much Woftam :slight_smile: i will check FLV and INW out :slight_smile: unfortunately i can’t find RF easily here i live :confused:

1 Like

Another vote here for RF wild cherry. RF cherry is really good as well. I used to really like bing cherry by flavorah but they discontinued it :frowning:

1 Like

Inw Cherries is very good! Inw Cherry…not so much.

2 Likes

I believe that Rainier Cherry is bing’s replacement I have not tried it myself.

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile: think is that real flavors are hard to find here so i have no access to it… for buying stuff from other countries must been in large quantities (many bottles in general) but i will check for bing cherry if there is a chance to find any forgotten bottle in the vaping store i buy the rest:) thank you very much :slight_smile:

i don’t know that company either :frowning: Rainier?

1 Like

inw cherry is good but no so much ? you mean?

1 Like

Rainier Cherry is by flavorah. Rainier is the name of the cherry type.

2 Likes

thank you very much @woftam :slight_smile: i have just used only Lemonade by Flavorah and Rich Cinnamon… i am not very familiar with FLV flavors :slight_smile:
though lemonade and rich cinnamon worked great :slight_smile: i am really curious sometime to use milk and honey and Alpine strawberry too from this company

1 Like

Yea it’s not the same, to me at least. I feel like it has the chemical taste to it similar to fa. I do not get that chemical taste at all from bing cherry or real flavors.

1 Like

Sorry. Inawera has Cherry and Cherries. Cherry tastes like medicine while Cherries tastes like a light sweet Cherry. Make sure you grab the right one.

3 Likes

Thanks mate for the heads up. I am pretty happy with cherries and cherry filling and RF so I will not be getting that one. Bing was great and it can still be purchased here but as it has actual coconut oil in it I will not vape it.

2 Likes

thank you very much :slight_smile: i had never noticed that :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

2 Likes