Any one have the NFFO1 Mixer?

But that’s still “prepared food” not a true meal, if you think good food comes out of a box I can’t explain to you what time does to flavor that any process can’t quite match.

Do some research on that Scilogex unit. I am sorry I can’t remember exactly what it was , but there is or was some issues with its ability to control temp properly. May have been the probe.
Temp control is only needed if you really want to experiment with that.
If ease of blending is the only reason for it a hot water bath for your vg is more than adequate.

1 Like

Time does help flavors won’t argue that.

Several flavors once I add nic need to sit

But my 300 - 500 mil batches are 0 nic . So a little heat helps…

1 Like

You don’t think I make large batches? I have one recipe in particular that I make about 800 ml at a time, I put it on my mixer and leave it sit and mix no heat just a stir bar spinning in the beaker then into bottles and in my ammo cans to sit for a month, I dont touch it, it just sits in the back of my vape closet. You do what you want I’m just telling you from my experience heat is not required.

2 Likes

My stuffed peppers don’t come from a box.
What do you think tastes better?

2 Likes

I am guessing whatever is in the wine glasses :sunglasses:

3 Likes

You are correct! I tried a new moscato only $6.00 a bottle and amazing!

1 Like

Honestly , I don’t think there is a proven one way is better than the other.

I prefer a little heat to thin the vg before final mix.

Right now i use canning jars to heat up my mixes and mix in.

To me this speeds up the mixing process. And blends the flavors together nicely.

Also I’m not sitting there with a hand mixer for a long period of time . And gives me less time my little helper can get into something.

Doesn’t mater if you heat it , froth it , homogenize it(those machines are pricey)

In the end quality of the flavor is what maters.

New Customer actually texted his mother and asked her why her cheesecake never tasted this good

I have 17+ flavors I thoroughly enjoy and don’t get bored with .

I probably will try using the mixer without heat later. Because of things I have read.

But in the end it comes down to personal preference and time availability.
Generally I work 7 days a week 12+ hrs a day.

I may not like yours at all. Several different recipes for stuffed peppers.

The only home made recipe for stuff peppers I like is the one in the U.S. Navy cook book

Stuffer’s comes close

1 Like

50/50 or 70/30?

I understand I do Time is a valuable commodity, I figured that out years ago there’s two camps when it comes to juice, “is it good enough get it out the door” and “is it as good as it can be”.

1 Like

Captain Morgan is 70 proof lol… oh you mean pg vg! A hot water bath works well with 30/70!

1 Like

70% captain Morgan / 30% coke ?

4 Likes

I am tapering to 50/50 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Well if the navy cooks anything like the army you honestly don’t know what good food is, I can tell you I’ve never had good food in a dfac but most privates that have only ever had fast food and microwave dinners love it. Reminds me of a conversation I had with one he was so proud he took himself out to dinner at a chain steak house and was bragging about the $30.00 t-bone he got. I felt bad for the kid and took him to a independent steak house and got him a dry aged ribeye. It didn’t cost much more only $10.00 but the look on the kids face was priceless. He said I didn’t know food could taste like that.

1 Like

When compared to my local vape shops, some sell stuff they make some sell name brands.

What I make is most definitely is “it’s as good as it can be”

1 Like

I can tell you I have had store brand juice and name brand juice and my local shops all are junk compared to what I make.

Only store type juice I truly loved was A V’s Gorilla Juice along with Boba’s. What I would do for some of that! But alas… if they couldnt clone it we certainly wont :(.

1 Like

Honestly , I was 1 month away from graduating to a culinary arts school in California. I prefer making deserts from scratch. I don’t buy cake mixes or frostings when I make cakes. And no electric mixers either…

Dinner from scratch, not really a need, when a lot of things store bought taste just as good.

And if you want to compare military branches

The army has the worst food
The airforce comes in second
And the navy submarine cook comes in first.

Can’t comment about the marines or the coast guard.
Rumor thou is coast guard Has the best food.

3 Likes

I honestly have nothing to add as what I have to say will just stir the pot and muddy the water, you can believe that store bought boxes of food are just as good as home made but alas I beg to differ.

1 Like