Any plumbers here?

Yes, if you know what to look for. It’s the same stuff I get from my zep rep.

2 Likes

Hate when people just pick and piece crap together to get a quick fix. I do everything myself at the house (not like tank pumping and stuff, of course though). I always follow code because code generally exists for a good reason mostly. If what they did was done prior to you moving in, then shame on the inspector for not sniffing that out so to speak.

1 Like

Well there’s your problem!! LMAO
You probably shouldn’t let your guests put those down the drain! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Ya, I’ve found the average kitchen sink disposal can’t handle femur bones very well.

5 Likes

Boil them first! Works every time. I mean, I’ve heard that works every time.

4 Likes

Ours does. :joy: but @Cutlass92 IS a plumber!

4 Likes

Shhh, people don’t need to know you have an industrial strength disposer!

4 Likes

You’re a plumber for real? Love tradework. Makes an honest living! I always wanted to be a GC but lacked just about everything it takes to be taken seriously.

3 Likes

I may know my way around a job site.:wink:

3 Likes

I’d have asked you for some advice last year when I busted up my foundation to add a tub drain to a half bath before I finished my basement, but that’s water under the bridge now so to speak.

3 Likes

Well wouldn’t it be water under the slab?:rofl:

3 Likes

Fortunately no, it worked out OK.

3 Likes

Oh baby! You know what I like!!!

2 Likes

See now @SmilingOgre wants one for his house! I couldn’t fathom why he would need such a device. But I’m sure he has his reasons!

3 Likes

I’m into responsible conservation. Leave no trace.

3 Likes

If you really do want a recommendation on a good one let me know, there is some science behind what makes a good one.

2 Likes

I buy a stupid big box Insinkerator every 5 years or so. That probably makes you cringe.

2 Likes

Ok, what did you do with Cutlass?

4 Likes

Well you replace it every five so that’s a good start!

3 Likes

I’m trying to be nicer!

3 Likes