Any plumbers here?

Because it dies. At the time, I say NEXT TIME I will get a real one, but that fades when I need one right now.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what most people do, if you want a good one they run between $300-500. And insinkerator makes those as well.

3 Likes

I know this has, shall we say driftedā€¦ Sorry Session. I went up from the half horse to the 3/4th horse one last time. It probably wonā€™t help much because the BB ones are probably poorly made anyway. Iā€™m not mean to them either. No Ogre bone grinding and I even have a strainer in the sink (hey Iā€™m rough enough on my septic tank without adding undigested food to the mix as well). Yet they die, almost on schedule. 3 years into this current oneā€¦

3 Likes

Oh God! A nicer Cutlass. What is this world coming to. Canā€™t depend on anything anymore.

5 Likes

Thanks for the support big guy!

4 Likes

Honestly my prices and what I get isnā€™t much different from what you can get, sometimes the price i pay is higher than what you can get from the internet.

3 Likes

Well I donā€™t know who told you you werenā€™t nice, but they were wrong. No worries.

5 Likes

Because itā€™s cleaner than pigs, right @SmilingOgre???

2 Likes

Got that right! Pigs are a pain.

3 Likes

But quick to get rid ofā€¦ umā€¦ evidence. :grinning:

2 Likes

Leave no trace!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Yeah, that fine pink mist is murder on my hair!!! Hee, hee.

4 Likes

Iā€™m betting on a clog of some sort Iā€™ve done drain cleaning for 15 years and I really never see a clogged vent line! Maybe a handful in all the years! Iā€™d say run a snake down the drain to fix it! At least start there for a process of elimination!

1 Like

i have a septic tank in the country. it needed to be pumped out, but the honey wagon guy no longer sucks the honey as he retired. i spoke with one of the old oil field pumpers about the issue and he told me that once per month, add 4 packets active dry yeast to the toilet and flush. he said it will cause the stuff in that tank to ā€œboilā€ and you will more than likely never have to pump it out again. its been 10 years since we had that discussion and he was correct. ive never had an issue since.

2 Likes

While I know the yeast will break down most of the solids in your septic tank the recommended pumping schedule is there for a reason, I would much rather spend $300.00 every 3-5 years over $15,000-$45,000 every 40 years when the septic field gets filled with solids.

2 Likes

Youā€™re a tradesman, you must know a lot of good trades jokesā€¦ Hereā€™s one my IBEW BIL used to tell a lotā€¦

Whatā€™s the difference between a termite and a union carpenter?

The termite knows heā€™s ruining that piece of wood.

3 Likes