Any suggestions recipe wise for these flavors

I use it at 0.65-1% as single flavor, above 1 it’s super floral and unpleasant to me.

I also use that at 1-2.5%. I have yet to find a FA flavor that can be used above 4% and trust me I’m not a huge FA fan, however most of them have extreme off notes at higher percentage. As well as most of them being potent. Not flavorah potent but definitely more than cap/tpa and other brands.

Is it? I think lots of people moved on, it’s definitely correct to say that strawberry ripe is always recommended and a good beginner strawberry if used correctly.

1 Like

This is interesting information. I have always been sensitive to fruit flavors in exactly that way… Eg. Unpleasant floral notes.
I am guessing that the addition of creams into the right percentage mixtures of fruit flavors is what is going to make them more palatable for me (I hope). My wife vapes a litchi by novavapes and I hate it for the same reason as above… Nasty floral notes.

It has always been clear to me in the past that a liquid that you like the smell of is not necessarily one you like to vape. I think I will start all my experimental mixes at reasonably low percentages to start.

Thanks for giving some helpful info here… Every little helps a new mixer😀

3 Likes

Is a good indicator of over flavouring for some fruits

2 Likes

With all the advice and research I’ve been doing since deciding to go DIY I definitely have decided that small quantities are better to start a mix. When you get the ratio right it probably will only effect the strength of flavour up to the point that it becomes over flavoured and unpleasant.

2 Likes