Anybody interested in a raffle?

I am new. Can you pm me some of your work? Also being new I am down.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I’d totally be down for a raffle of one of your mods. I’ve been dying to get my hands on one since you started posting them! Win or not, as soon as money frees up I’ll be knocking on your door.

2 Likes

Only if you’re bribing on my behalf… (please?? :grin: )

1 Like

Ummmmmm, let me think :thinking:

Woooo Hoooo. Hell yeah! That would be soooooo awesome!

2 Likes

Just search for whiterose. Your see a whole thread.

They are objects of art and beauty

6 Likes

I was hooked on the first one. Are you kidding me, Boondock Saints is my favorite movie of all times. I think I have 100 watches on that. HELL YEAH I’M IN!!!

4 Likes

I so am…:smiling_imp:

1 Like

What’s the format for said raffle?

Yes, Yes, YES!

2 Likes

I’m in if the price is right bae-bae…

3 Likes

format would be something like:
we, as a family/group, will decide on a prize. Said prize cost will be divided into individual slots. Slots will be available for purchase. When all slots are purchased, randomizer will determine winner. Prize will be awarded. Typical raffle protocol.
Seeing how this has grown to be far more desired than initially thought…i may just do another following this one. IF need is expressed.
To every one in this thread that has expressed interest and stroked the old ego of mine, i wanna say thanks…to each and every one of you. THANKS!!!
I will do my absolute best to please any one participating and any one with personal orders!
I have been somewhat absent, but my heart still resides here in the good ol ELR!!!

16 Likes

You gonna paypal it?

1 Like

May I make a suggestion on the amount of tickets ?
Don’t limit sales to cover just the cost of one mod; Dude, consider your time, your expertise and also please understand that WE WANT TO SUPPORT YOU !

Make enough money to buy yourself a LOAD of parts, stock, bits n bobs … Make a damned profit here:
A) you deserve it and B) NOBODY does business that isn’t for profit.

I Sure as hell don’t sell my juices to people at work for 61 pence per bottle! I sell them for a mahoosive profit, but I’m still cheaper than B&M Stores,

Anybody who begrudges you the deserved profit doesn’t have to buy a ticket ! Especially if your profit can buy tools and parts to develop your venture further, PLUS a slap up dinner out with the wife !

it will only benefit everyone in the long run for you to succeed !

PLUS whoever wins will be getting a one of a kind original at a MAJOR bargain price of however much he or she (or me) pays for the tickets !

15 Likes

One suggestion… When you make up the slots, purchase amount, rules… please add a cap on number of slots per person. Otherwise, @Pugs1970 will buy up half the slots!! :stuck_out_tongue:

:smiley:

8 Likes

DAMMIT!!..foiled again :confounded:

5 Likes

Lol. I agree. I miss read/interpreted the idea of Rafeal. My brain has been going a million miles an hour every minute. Ugg.

1 Like

If he buys half of 500 slots at a dollar a slot, he deserves to win it at the bargain price of only $250;)
(he could buy half the slots and still lose :wink: )

3 Likes

yes ma’am!!

1 Like

I’m In whens it start ?

1 Like