Anybody wanna share pictures of their e-juice creation workstations?

I enjoy looking at others workstations. I get alot of ideas.

1 Like

Mine is a work in progress

1 Like

Nothing special but, here’s a selfie with me hard at work.

And here’s a buddy of mine checking out my new scales.

Hehe! ; )

12 Likes

I love it Jim. I feel the way they look when I’m getting ready to mix. Keep your humor coming.

3 Likes

Laughter is the best medicine, ever!

3 Likes

This isn’t my lab but this is my homemade spinner that I LOVE!!

6 Likes

I’ve also set it up so that I can pulse it, which mixes even faster! I’m quite proud of myself hehehe

1 Like

And here is part of my “lab”
I can’t get the entire workstation in the frame though haha

4 Likes

Updated, awaiting 1 more shelving of flavors

:smile:

8 Likes

Here is my original blending station back in the old days. This peticular day we had a vaping accident and my assistant on the table got injured. We put too much distilled water in the blend and the vape began popping wildly…

This is my most current blending station. As you can see by the jars on the table I have begun extracting my own flavoring. Just one more month of soaking and I can add these three flavors to my stash…

Here I am finally able to concentrate on a few new recipes after eliminating the recipe trolls I captured which you see in the background. Maybe now I can finally get some work done…

6 Likes

Hey ! How is the self made flavors going ? I am interested in hearing how that turns out !!!

3 Likes

It’s actually going quite well. Here’s just a few of the flavors I’ve released so far…

3 Likes

Oh my … I see your in for a spooky time coming soon. Frankenstein sauce is that what you’ll be making lol.

1 Like

Unfortunately Frankenstein Sauce is a trademarked name, HOWEVER, in developement I have my latest blend “Mummy’s Milk”, Hmmm, Hmmm, Good !!!

1 Like

:jack_o_lantern: just in time !!! Sounds intriguing !

1 Like

Its a mixing kinda day

6 Likes

@Darth vapor what stations do you get with that. Ha!:smile:

3 Likes

That’s what @DarthVapor uses to communicate with his home planet in the Moarcloud Galaxy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

So mixing done.made peachy blinder,very brunch,creamy vanilla and butter scotch,and bonoffe pie

I’m trying to get a banoffe pie recepie nailed but there’s one problem.I’m using ripe banana and every time I add the banana my mix goes cloudy is this a normal thing it doesn’t look very capable any help will be much appreciated

2 Likes

Ripe banana is potent stuff. Not sure what you’re mixing it with, but some flavors just interact like that. Careful with the banana and plastics. :wink:

1 Like