Anyone bought Flavorah flavorings?

I’m hoping that Chefs Vapour end up cheaper than Vapour Depot!
(Their VF special offer was 3 x 15ml for £10!)

Yeah, that would be nice :smiley: With our discount, 3x15ml Flavorah is £15 at Vapour Depot… £10 would be awesome!

Shipping from Chef’s is crazy: £11 for me - it’s £4 from Vapour Depot…

2 Likes

I’m glad you all can get FLV now. I like them, but don’t use them much. I need to start working them into some of my recipes. I haven’t added my last order of FLV to my stash yet. Maybe that’s why… they don’t pop up when I’m choosing flavors so I don’t think to use them.

I know the feeling - Sometimes I choose a flavor that I want to make a recipe with, and then build on that - maybe that’s the way? Take a Flavorah-flavor and then make a recipe based on that one flavor?

2 Likes

Interesting little thread on VU with Brendan (Shoreline) giving the lowdown on the Flavorah back story and answering a few questions.

3 Likes

The Milk and Honey is very tasty but above 3% it is cloyingly sweet and will take over the batch no matter what you put in there ! I think it has it’s own ability to be a standalone at 3%.

I may decide to dilute this flavor in PG, 6 drops in 3 mls PG and let it sit, I can see this being used as a wonderful flavor accent at a diluted percentage. I tried to use it at full strength as an accent flavor and 1 drop in a yogurt mix and it took it over so I may try the dilution to see if it gets me anywhere.

1 Like

Only a few more days until my box arrives! I cant wait to try them, I hope they are as good as I hear (Especially at that price)!
I’m hoping for a good watermelon since I have yet found any other reason to build an order with desoli/NL

2 Likes

I feel their wtm is slightly candy like but their wild melon is a nice mix of melon and seed like accent of the melon ( if this make sense) the two mixed together creates a more realistic melon effect. ( similar to mixing ripe SB w/ sweet SB). This has been my take on their wtm.

2 Likes

If I spend $35.00 which ones should I try first?

Anyone’s favorites?

1 Like

What’s your favorite profile ?

1 Like

I like Fruity Minty things and Cookie Type Vapes! Thanks for asking!

1 Like

FLV’s cupcake batter is really good and their vanilla custard

For the minty cool vape their creme de menthe is really cool icy minty very correct on that note.

I like FLVs Lime it is really strong, tropical fruit and punch is good as well as sweet coconut, the new grape is crazy sweet candy like.

FLV’s SB and BB are not of the typical sort the SB I have started to rethink how to use it…pretty much low like around the 1% mark it borders on a SB candy and the BB I have only ever gotten a BB candy from it.

Cranberry delicious and tart.

Raspberry and Boysenberry are both very good too use them low also pretty high concentrated. I like them both under 1.5%

Wild Melon - Ah how could I forget soo soo good if you like melon you will love this one!

Many more to name !!!

1 Like

OK… you started my list! Thank you!!!

1 Like

Never mind the numbers next to the flavors. This was copied from the recommended flavors list.
Flavorah
Banana10
Blueberry1
Boysenberry3
Butterscotch4
Cantaloupe2
Caramel5
Chocolate Deutsch3
Cinnamon Crunch2
Coconut4
Cranberry2
Cream2
Lemonade17
Lime1
Milk and Honey15
Mocha1
Orange Citrus4
Peach1
Peanut Butter5
Pink Guava5
Raspberry1
Rich Cinnamon2
Strawberry3
Tropical Citrus1
Vanilla Custard8
Virginia Tobacco1
Wild Melon7
Yogurt2

5 Likes

Been a long time since i made this post, i barely remember it. I still havent tried any of their flavorings except VCustard which i was not fond of, needs more diketones! One of these days ill get around to some of them.

2 Likes

Pink Guava is a great flavour that is very versatile, strangely it has a bit of a grapefruit taste but not in a bad way.
The Vanilla Custard is excellent and is on par, if not better than CAP V1 VC.
Also worth a mention is Milk and Honey, Raspberry, Lime, Orange Citrus and the Chocolate Deutsch.
All in all I have been impressed with their flavours and find I am using them more and more in my mixes.

1 Like

I bought some on e bay. Just to try. I ordered like 3 or 4 flavores, and they gave me like 5 extra for free. I got grape, wild melon,strawberry. Not crazy about them

2 Likes

Wow! Thank you everyone! I’ve been wanting to try them but I like to make sure I target on the ones that are popular or I spend too much money. I know it was an old post but didn’t want to start a new thread either…

They are very potent and they have this spice to them. But you might like some. Wild melon is good
Little goes a long way.

2 Likes

This is my favorite part about Flavorah. The recipes are easy to lock down since the flavors are super concentrated. I have 46 flavors and none of them need more than 3% to come alive!