Anyone bought the Pharaoh RTA yet?

Got them for $8.80 ea, which is just over 1/4 of the price of the tank.

Let’s be honest…if you find the deck that suits your style, it’s very unlikely you’ll swap them out. Right? Yeah I’ll try the postless deck since I own it, and I really want to try the 2 post velocity style one. But I think once this thing is on the market a while, retailers will allow people to choose the deck they want as a throw in. At least that’s what I would do. Whoever did that at a reasonable price would be the sales volume winner.

But…OMG is this a great RTA with the new deck!!!

2 Likes

it sure is a good one, I’ve been telling everyone to get one…

I’ve already reviewed it by the way :wink::+1:

2 Likes

I got mine on Friday, and I’m loving it too. I do wick it only to the bottom of the deck. I tried doing the method rip shows on his video, but I got occasional dry hits. Standard wicking has worked excellent for me. But I do love it

2 Likes

:blush: I’m woefully behind on reading. Can ya tell? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So curiosity got the better of me. I had to try that postless deck.

My suspicions about poor wicking were confirmed. After 2-3 hits it went bone dry. I sat it down for a few minutes but it never saturated again. I wonder if there’s a trick to it, or if it’s a design issue. So I went ahead and drilled those holes out to 7/64th " which is 2.78mm. Rewicked and it’s wicking much, much better, although still not where I would like it to be. I’ll continue to tinker with it and if I stumble on the answer I’ll be sure to share. As of this moment though, I wouldn’t recommend this deck at all. Maybe more to come…

4 Likes

yeah figured as much…
Thanks for the heads up though fella :wink:

1 Like

@SthrnMixer looks VERY nice. Where did you get those sweet build platforms ??

Those are the optional decks for the Pharaoh RTA.

2 Likes

The wick holes are so far away from the coils. I dont get why they did it like that.The post screws should be wher the holes are and then 2 seperate wick holes next to each air slot.

1 Like

i bought it today…
running a .2 Single coil fused clapton coil 24*2/32 coil, 2,5 ID at 60Watts on Vaporesso Tarrot Pro 160Watts…

well… my opinion is that this sh.1t is great… taste is awesome… it was easy to put the coil in and wick it…
no leaks, the flavor is REALLY great… no dry hits (i am a chain vaper anyway) … had no problems at all with it…

well…

1. close bottom airflow + juice control before filling it… open them after filling them…
  2. make sure that you have inserted the cotton correctly…
  3. check oh rings… if something has gone away… ugh… might cause a problem…
  4. one thing i noticed is that the deck could get unscrewed kinda easily… ehrm… check if it’s fine positioned :stuck_out_tongue:
  5. can;t think of something else :confused:
2 Likes