Anyone have a zink?

I think they all look very nice. :slight_smile:
You are right the Mary Jane one needs to be reformatted or the light green color should maybe be changed.

I like that the labels are simple and just have the necessary stuff on them.
But you could possibly find a better font for nic level, ml and such?

1 Like

I agree those are just concepts right now

2 Likes

I feel like a child on Christmas Eve… but instead on Santa I’m want on the delivery guy… maybe I should lay out some cookies and milk for him

3 Likes

You must live fairly close to the Amazon hub or something my orders always (normally) take 2 days.

1 Like

@SmilingOgre

Okay , I’m happy with my ZINK happy.

Going to play with it more later, but so far I’m impressed with it

Edit : switched to the 1/2 inch roll

3 Likes

Was hoping for the best but was honestly not expecting them to be this good!

1 Like

Looks really good, thanks for testing and posting.

1 Like

Still in the reviewing stage. It so far I’m impressed

2 Likes

Added 1/2 inch roll test pics after your post.

1 Like

Looks very nice. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Was wondering what your Maryjane Eliquid taste like? :smirk:

1 Like

Won’t kniw until Friday. Flavor I ordered from nic river . Want to try something different. But figured it’s label would be good test for the ZINK…

2 Likes

Have you ever had cannabis flavored candy or drinks?
It’s a mild, sweet green tea flavor just more cannabis than tea.
Never really liked the candies but if you’re into florals i’m sure that flavor would be absolutely amazing to vape.

1 Like

Not really. But I have a few ideas for marry Jane if I like the flavor or think the flavor has some use…

I’ve got a cappuccino flavor sitting on shelf for a rainy day that didn’t pass the sniff test… may try it one day but not in a big rush

1 Like

Cannabis Cappuccino?

1 Like

Sounded nasty to start of with, but i’m sure if one is skilled enough you could make a really nice Cannabis Cappuccino.

1 Like

Came across this while researching the Zink if anyone is interested. Free shipping and $69.99 USD…

1 Like

Very sharp! Thanks for the shout!

Those look good man

Thx. Still checking it all out . But so far I’m liking it… I see a possible con with the adhesive on the 1/2 roll . But still testing things out.

Edit : @woftam… you can close this thread if you want…

1 Like