Anyone in Cairns, Australia?

Hi all, I’m the only full time vaper that I know in my area and it would be nice to get to know other local DIY folks. If you are interested in sharing info, juices and technology I’d be interested in hearing from you. I’m also into spearfishing, drinking and smoking other things :wink:

Cairns is a tropical paradise and I love living here but it feels a bit isolated at times and EVERYTHING that I get is freighted from well over 1000 KM’s away. Thus with no local shops that you can walk into and buy supplies it is very rare to find people vaping here.

I’m toying with the idea of opening a shop, as i think it could do very well. The fact that you can’t walk into a shop and get someone to set you up with descent vape gear is very off putting as the transition from smoking to vaping has a steep learning curve. When I started vaping about a year ago I tried to learn from the net and wasted heaps of money on shitty equipment that just didn’t cut it. I wish that there was someone around to guide me at that time.

Anyways, if your in the area I’d love to hear from you.

Cheers

1 Like