Anyone interested INW Milk Chocolate Competition?

As some of you may be aware Inawera has reformulated a bunch of flavours. One of them particular has gone from a great flavour to terrible in one fell swoop.

I found a supplier here in Australia and bought up a bunch of V1 Inw milk chocolate and while I may regret not hoarding even more of it than I already am, I want to donate some to the community.

While I could do a give away first in best dressed I decided against it - What I would like to do is support ELR, so with that in mind I figure that it would be a good deal for you guys if you made a donation to ELR with the chance to get a free bottle of INW Milk Chocolate v1. Not only would you get the chance to win a 30 ml bottle (I have 4 to give away) but you would also get to help @daath offset some of the time/money he spends making this site what it is.

This is not the give away thread this is just a topic to gauge interest - post below if you think this would be something you are interested in. If there is enough interest I will work out the nuts and bolts with @jojo and @daath

23 Likes

I’m definitely interested as am wanting to try that out to maybe make a super spot on Almond Joy. I’m not a chemist or conisuar but know I love my candy,lol. Supporting this site will never be a problem. They, @daath and @JoJo, are to valuable to All of us. This giveaway is just that much more of an incentive. Thanx @woftam for being willing to share your treasured stash.

6 Likes

This here sounds like a great idea bro. Nice of you to do this for the site.
And the elusive original formula is gonna be worth its weight in gold before its over :wink:

9 Likes

Ya this is an awesome idea! I need more mixes with chocolate :drooling_face::chocolate_bar:

3 Likes

Yea @woftam, I’m in for a donation to ELR and an opportunity to win a concentrate that is drying up.

4 Likes

I’m in too. How can I say no to incentive like that!?!

3 Likes

Very kind of you @woftam!!

Is there a list that you’ve found somewhere? o0
I’m going to have to get something figured out quick (financially) if I’m going to lose favorites…

I knew about the milk chocolate obviously from our previous conversation… But several? Not Cool.

3 Likes

Oh when i said several i should have said heaps.

ANYZ (Anise)

APPLE - CHERRY

APPLE - LIME

APPLE - PINEAPPLE

ARBUZ KONCENTRAT (Watermelon)

BLACK TEA

BANAN KONCENTRAT (Banana)

BIALY GRAPEFRUIT (White Grapefruit)

BILLBERRY (SHISHA)

BLACKBERRY - RASPBERRY

CACTUS - LIME

CHERRY - COLA

CHOCOLATE MINT

COLA

COLA - MINT

CONCENTRATE DRY COCTAIL

CONCENTRATE MARULA

CONCENTRATE PURPLE GUM

CONCENTRATE SWEET KING

CONCENTRATE SWEET SOUR

CUBA CIGAR

CYTRYNA KONCENTRAT (Lemon)

SEZAM (Sesame)

CZEKOLADA (Chocolate)

CZEKOLADA MLECZNA (Milk Chocolate)

EXOTIC

FORTUNA STRIKE

GOLD DUCAT

GRAPEFRUIT

GREEN TEA

GRUSZKA KONCENTRAT (Pear)

ICE APPLE

ICE GRAPE

KOKOS KONCENTRAT

LUKRECJA KONCENTRAT (Licorice)

MELON

MILK CHOCOLATE&STRAWBERRY

MIETA (Mint)

MIOD (Honey)

MRELE (Apricot)

ORZECH ARACHIDOWY (Peanut)

PEAR&CHOCOLATE

POMARANCZA (Orange)

POZIOMKA KONCENTRAT (Wild Strawberry)

SAHARA

STRAWBERRY & CHOCOLATE

STRAWBERRY KISS

SUNSET VIRGINIA

SLIWKA (Plum)

SLIWKA WEDZONA (Smoked Plum)

SLIWOWICA (Plum Brandy)

WANILIA KONCENTRAT (Vanilla)

WISNIA W LIKEIERZE (Chocolate Cherries)

2 Likes

WOW!!! Is all I can say. Thats definitely more than a couple.

1 Like

17 likes says there is definitely an interest :+1:

6 Likes

Wow. What an opportunity as a noob diyer id love to get my hands on some of this.

2 Likes

Ok guys this will happen soon the flavours are winging their way to @jojo as soon as they are in her hands we will start the shenanigans.

4 Likes

Ok, I think Woftam should be nominated for a second Guardian Angel badge for doing this. Not only is he selflessly giving to the ELR community. He is selflessly giving to ELR itself.

4 Likes

Thanks man. Just trying to do my part to thank Lars for all the work he does behind the scenes to keep our home running. Hopefully it will raise more than I spent :grinning:.

4 Likes

If anyone is still looking to buy Inw Milk Chocolate it looks like there is only one source now in AU and there are only 10ml bottles.

5 Likes

Don’t thank me brother. I should be thanking you.

3 Likes

4 bottles my friend :wink:

5 Likes

So 40ml scored for you then. I scored 150ml earlier at another vendor :wink:

5 Likes

German? UK?

1 Like

From down under. @woftam gave me a tip on a vendor that had a bunch and i got me 5 of those elusive old formula INW MC 30ml bottles

5 Likes