Anyone used Perfectvape.com?

“Cant base it off of someone elses bad review”… I usually base my review on the bad reviews, they are usually honest, over the blank 5 star reviews, like amazon, or ebay. haha Juice reviews on bigger sites are weird because how does a site like BCF or etc only have like 3 reviews on a popular flavors? …
come on buddy, come on.

1 Like

The only issue I have had with perfectvape is the not well visible 1-10 days to ship your order I didn’t notice it my first order shipped in 2 days now I spent nearly 100$ on my second order I placed Friday the 6th and it’s still awaiting fulfilment. They do supply other websites and physical walk in stores so I can see why they could get busy and things could get screwed up or take a little while for them to get to. As of now I have no issue but being the 4th business day since ordering I’m a little irritated with no progress I can see I really hope they are doing everything they can to get it shipped because I was very happy with their speed last order. But the speed it’s going now had me look at reviews and I have seen a few issues using BBB and they seem like they want to help in their response but it some how still sounds fishy I don’t know why people would make up some of the things they complained about like the site basically claimed on a couple complaints. I will wait to see how this order ends up before going to one side or the other.

2 Likes

I ordered from them days ago. Told them I needed my order asap. Several days went by. They wouldnt ship it. I told them if they were not going to ship it, then just cancel it so they did. I have yet to get my refund. Never again. I will only use trusted sites. Remember it’s always better to pay a little extra and get your item than to get screwed out of your money. Never got a reply from those Aholes either

1 Like